Shipping charges.

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Douglas
Nicky Driscoll

Shipping charges.

Post by Douglas » Nov 27th 2002, 9:11 pm

Someone from UPS called round to my house today and left a note saying they had my pakage, (least I know I have them, now my double charge refund should be next)

the problem is on the invoice it says I have to pay £15.56 Taxes, £2.81 duties and £10.00 for Brokerage surcharges.

Is this a charge from AU or is this a charge for importing goods into the U.K? therfore the money going to the goverment.

I was told By that criminal ROSS that my shipping would be free, If i find out that this is a charge from AU i will send the pakage back with a death threat!!!

now on to getting my overcharge refund, my bonus disc and lunchbox, hopefully i wont be an old man before I receive it all :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
comedown and waste away with me,

higgy
Nicky Driscoll

Re: Shipping charges.

Post by higgy » Nov 28th 2002, 8:46 am

Douglas wrote:Someone from UPS called round to my house today and left a note saying they had my pakage, (least I know I have them, now my double charge refund should be next)

the problem is on the invoice it says I have to pay £15.56 Taxes, £2.81 duties and £10.00 for Brokerage surcharges.

Is this a charge from AU or is this a charge for importing goods into the U.K? therfore the money going to the goverment.
I've heard of UPS adding a £10 admin fee for dealing with the customs charges before, so it's not likely AU has anything to do with this. It's why I never select any type of courier delivery in situations where a choice is given. First the courier reports your import, then they cash in on it. Just yet another scamming outfit, I'm afraid.

Dave.

KrokRos
Angela's best friend

Post by KrokRos » Dec 1st 2002, 2:09 pm

I got a bill from UPS for 51 dollars. That's half a set!!!!
----------------
Make it count.