Additional links and information on CMI and AU

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.

mephisto
Angela's best friend

Re: Additional links and information on CMI and AU

Post by mephisto » Nov 24th 2002, 7:00 am

[links to FuckedCompany.com]

thanks for that - CrackWhoreCEO, LOL

I'll include these links to the DVD booklet

btw, is Rojek a moderator at FC.com? I just don't have the time to read all the stuff
The Unofficial AnotherUniverse.com/My So-Called Life DVD-Booklet - Finally available for download!

*** The AU/RR appreciation Site ***

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Nov 24th 2002, 12:31 pm

Yes, and I suspect that is how he manages to keep his company off of the front pages of FC. Otherwise, it is usually a very good source for dirt on which companies to avoid.

BTW, full disclosure: my screenname on that forum is Monk.
mephisto wrote:[links to FuckedCompany.com]

thanks for that - CrackWhoreCEO, LOL

I'll include these links to the DVD booklet

btw, is Rojek a moderator at FC.com? I just don't have the time to read all the stuff

mephisto
Angela's best friend

Post by mephisto » Nov 24th 2002, 12:38 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:Yes, and I suspect that is how he manages to keep his company off of the front pages of FC. Otherwise, it is usually a very good source for dirt on which companies to avoid.
who/what is Zelda Fitzcrackwhore?

and why the hell can RR control FC? Oh, never mind. I forgot. He's Infomercial Man...

btw, for a compilation of what's going on there, scroll down a little bit on this page: http://forum.fuckedcompany.com/ubb/Foru ... 45237.html
The Unofficial AnotherUniverse.com/My So-Called Life DVD-Booklet - Finally available for download!

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Nov 24th 2002, 12:46 pm

zelda is his real-life girlfriend. obviously a screen name. why can RR delete whatever he wants from the site? Because I assume that if you wanted to keep problems under wraps, you would seek control of such a rumor site.

Usually the rumors posted on sites such as FC and Dotcom Scoop are dead-on accurate. FC even charges money for access to its rumors. I am sure that subscribers will be interested to learn that if you have a connection to the board, that you can keep your problems from being made public, or try to do that, at least.

mephisto wrote:
Jason Rosenfeld wrote:Yes, and I suspect that is how he manages to keep his company off of the front pages of FC. Otherwise, it is usually a very good source for dirt on which companies to avoid.
who/what is Zelda Fitzcrackwhore?

and why the hell can RR control FC? Oh, never mind. I forgot. He's Infomercial Man...

btw, for a compilation of what's going on there, scroll down a little bit on this page: http://forum.fuckedcompany.com/ubb/Foru ... 45237.html

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Nov 24th 2002, 1:52 pm

mephisto: want to start a FF club with me? http://www.fu***dfan.com or http://www.fu***dfan.tv is available!

jason: are you really not a fan of mscl or did I misinterpret what you meant over at FC?

everyone: please take the time to read FC thread and form your own opinions...
Last edited by pgh kenny on Nov 24th 2002, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Post by andrewgd » Nov 24th 2002, 2:32 pm

Just when I thought it couldn't get any wierder, it turns out he moderates the forum at f#ckedcompany.com.

Wow.

Well, that explains where he learned all his tactics, huh? Just stick around there, and I'm sure all the tactics show up.
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."

zero
Liberty High Student

Post by zero » Nov 24th 2002, 2:47 pm

for those of you who are too lazy to follow the link and read this very educational BB - here is a quote from it about RR and AU that i think sums it all up rather well.

"It's a huge clusterf@ck, and I think it's only going to get worse."

crude, but right on the money.

mephisto
Angela's best friend

Post by mephisto » Nov 24th 2002, 2:47 pm

pgh kenny wrote:mephisto: want to start a FF club with me? http://www.fu***dfan.com or http://www.fu***dfan.tv is available!
hm, I'd like http://www.fu**youross.com even more

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Nov 24th 2002, 4:09 pm

pgh,

my comments about not being a fan were made to illustrate that my involvement was not limited to being a fan. i was a consultant for a company that was involved in this mess.

the people on this forum are tied to the fiasco as customers and fans, I am tied to it as a former consultant. I could have been clearer, i was just trying to counteract what Ross said about me just being a wacko fan hellbent on destroying him.

He thinks we are all nuts, and has told many a person that I am a "mentally unstable shut-in." I didn't realize that infomercial man was now also a psychotherapist. :D

Incidentally, after learning of Ross's participation in that site it is easy to get the wrong idea about that site. There are some very cool people there, lots of web designers, programmers, etc. It was built as a rumor site, and now it looks like people have to consider if the rumors are censored when they involve people with close ties to the owner.

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Nov 24th 2002, 7:50 pm

Thanks for responding jason... I've gone back and forth being mad at ross and kind of mad at you for leading us into this mess. However, unlike ross you have been trying to make things right (or force au.com to make things right). And I think that you probably had the reasonable expectation at the start of the project that no matter how weak a company, they couldn't so publically scam 4,000 people. So, rest assured all my myriad of angry thoughts are now directed at ross. :D

I wish you'd go after the money owed to you. A few months ago in Pittsburgh, people were yelling at the police at a community meeting about enforcing the laws. Someone yelled out that if the police can't even enforce parking regulations, we shouldn't expect them to properly address major crime. The next day, several hundred park people from that neighborhood got parking tickets. I just think if you can't recover what is owed to you, then there is no way customers are going to get what is owed to them. Ross seems to have a superhuman resistance to bad message board pr :D

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Nov 25th 2002, 12:28 am

pgh,
you hit the nail on the head.

ross and his flying butt monkeys think that i am out to destroy them, while all I am trying to do is lead people out of a mess that I lead them into.

if i say "sucks to be you! see you later but I have to go start another project," that wouldn't speak very well of me. so i have to stay on his ass until everyone gets their money back.

jason

mephisto
Angela's best friend

Post by mephisto » Nov 25th 2002, 3:41 am

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:if i say "sucks to be you! see you later but I have to go start another project," that wouldn't speak very well of me. so i have to stay on his ass until everyone gets their money back.
you attended Rutgers, didn't you? Man, you were misguided!

I think I should send them a few educational videos "Make money on the internet - Steal, Cheat, Lie". Some guy called Ross did them

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Post by andrewgd » Nov 25th 2002, 3:42 am

What I find to be funny is that on all the other boards, there is always mention of "oh, those crazy fans! bad name this, bad name that. They're just crazy for liking that show."

The irony in that is the fact that this board is MUCH more controlled and civil than almost any other board I've seen on the net.

I guess people can keep that in mind when they are about to be insulted by opinions on other boards. :)
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Nov 25th 2002, 4:53 am

I agree - they want to stereotype everyone on this board as a bunch of rabid obsessed crazies when in fact this board is probably the tamest and least offensive that I have ever seen.

I don't think it's insane that we want to have a great show on DVD or that we can discuss the show. It's great that the very people who want to make money from investing in AU have the nerve to accuse us of crazy.

:D