Additional links and information on CMI and AU

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
vapspwi
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by vapspwi » Jan 5th 2003, 11:48 am

GaryEA wrote:They sent a quick email about the lunch boxes - great.
They did? Typical; I never received it, just like I haven't received any communication from them since my e-mail address changed. I even notified them, through several different channels, that my address had changed, and they STILL couldn't manage to update it in their records. Buncha f%*&in chimps running that place.

JRjr

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Jan 5th 2003, 12:15 pm

I am better at quoting Alexis de Tocqueville than Sun Tzu, but Sun Tzu once wrote something along the lines of leaving one escape route for your adversary.

That escape route being provided by fans is:

1) Refunds of overcharges
2) Delivery of all promised goods.

Sucks that the MSCL fans have to be their adversaries. If they had even made a modest effort to appease fans, they probably would have enjoyed the goodwill of fans of other shows. Kind of important if you seriously want to follow up with other titles.

It is Ross's respsonsibility to communicate with customers. Not only because he still has the money from the excess charges, but because there are still customers who haven't even received the DVDs. And some received their DVDs but they arrived at the wrong address. This "down time" could be used to make things right.

I just don't understand why they would not log in to read submitted problems for over 5 weeks. If they have no intention of logging in to the customer service form, they should ask for the extracted data. (Again, they continued to log in even after I severed my ties, and they never notified me to have me pull the site down).

Anyway, one of Ross's last posts at another site called "slackjawed.net" (you need to be a member to log in), was:

CrackwhoreCEO
Pop Tart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 4:52 pm
Post subject: Ever Get Close To The End Of A Project
And just stop caring about it at all?

Just wondering.

I think we know what he is referring to. And I would like to remind him that he is not even CLOSE to the end of this project. In fact, I'd argue that this is a very dangerous attitude to have right now.

For what it is worth (and, admittedly, it's not worth much), here was my short response:

Monk
Pop Tart
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 6:04 pm
Post subject: Re: Ever Get Close To The End Of A Project

Apparently you do this quite often, dipshit.

Jason

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Jan 5th 2003, 4:26 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote: Apparently you do this quite often, dipshit. [/b]
mwhaha :lol:

The further we go the more I get pissed off.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Jan 5th 2003, 6:31 pm

They never sent a mass mail, btw. That email was just a response to a customer's inquiry (the fact that the person got a response is mindblowing).

mephisto
Angela's best friend

Post by mephisto » Jan 6th 2003, 3:25 am

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:They never sent a mass mail, btw. That email was just a response to a customer's inquiry (the fact that the person got a response is mindblowing).
belive me, I was asonished when I got a response (plus, it was only 2 hours after my inquiry)

WOW, AU is great. They even reply to e-mails of their customers (sometimes). :roll:
The Unofficial AnotherUniverse.com/My So-Called Life DVD-Booklet - Finally available for download!

*** The AU/RR appreciation Site ***