print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 11: Confrontation about a Horrible Truth

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 11: Confrontation about a Horrible Truth

written by Rusty

added on: 08 Sep 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Chases Kitchen afternoon Brian and Angela both waiting for Patty, Angela is on the phone with Patty.

Angela: (Into the phone) Just get here when you can. (Listens and then hangs up the phone).

Angela turns to face Brian and says: She should be here in like 10 minutes. How am I going to tell her? I mean what am I going to say?

Brian: I don't know. You should..I guess..tell her the complete truth...that I told you about Graham and Hallie and you confronted him....and he...like..didn't deny it.

BrianVO: Maybe this is one of those times where I am happy that both my parents are shrinks. That I can dispense this kind of advice without having no idea what I am talking about like every other time.

AngelaVO: A piece of advice from Brian Krakow that actually makes sense. That has to be a first.

Angela: Is that what you would do if you were in my shoes right now?

Brian: Probably...I guess.

AngelaVO: There should be a manual that somebody should keep that keeps track of what works in this situation and what doesn't. Oh well, I guess there isn't.

Angela: Ok then. (Patty enters through the front door) (Angela sees Patty). Hi Mom. (Patty walks into the kitchen)

Patty: Hi Angela. (Sees Brian) Hi Brian.

Brian: Hi Mrs. Chase.

Patty: Angela, what is going on? What is the big emergency that I had to rush home for? What's the problem?

Angela: Mom, I think you had better sit down for this.

Patty: Angela, did you get to serious trouble in school? Did it involve Brian? What?

Angela: Brian cut school with Jordan and they went to Dad's restaurant and caught Dad and Hallie in lets say a compromising position.

(Patty stills there in denial of what she has just been told)

Patty: Are you sure? Brian, you didn't cut school did you?

Angela: I didn't believe it myself until I confronted him at the restaurant on the way home from school.

Patty: Oh my!! I uh.uh...uh..Oh my.

Angela: What is going to happen to us, Mom?

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

There's no next chapter yet. Why not add one yourself?

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“I cannot bring myself to eat a well-balanced meal in front of my mother.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"