print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 13: they can say it to themselves, just not each other

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 13: they can say it to themselves, just not each other

written by Libbey

added on: 25 Oct 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Brian: i...uhh..well..(looks around himself in a state of utter panic for some support, but rickie and rayanne simply look back quizically. They too are curious as to how he plans to get himself out of this one.)

Brian VO: Good job Krackow, now you've really gone and destroyed what little remained of you pathetic excuse of a life beyond repair! How are you going to get out of this one? But then again...maybe Rickie is right, maybe letting Angela know how you feel about her isn't such a bad thing. After all, she did come after me that night when she came back from Katimski's to ask about the letter.Maybe...

As Brian has been standing before her like a deer frozen in the headlights contemplating his best way to deal with his actions, Angela has moved closer to him. What she has just overheard him say has both shocked and scared her, but for some reason she isn't running away.

Angela VO: Of course i knew Brian had feelings for me, the letter itself is proof enough of that. But there is a difference in reading a profession of love on paper and hearing them come from the mouth of your admireer. It was just so hard for me to imagine Brian Krackow liking me. I mean sure, everyone told me that he did, but i didn't believe them. I realize now how blind i must have been, looking back on the past year i can see how much i must have hurt him by my obliviousness. Like when he came to my house the night Jordan was supposed to meet my parents...or how he was there for me when the cops brought me home that time, or when he gave me his sweater when i was hiding out in his car. Why was i in his car anyways? i guess part of me knew he would be there to comfort me, and i needed that...i needed him. Brian is a part of my life, a part of me, and...

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

There's no next chapter yet. Why not add one yourself?

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“School is a battlefield for your heart.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"