print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 15: DRUNK=BRINGS OUT THE TRUTH

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 15: DRUNK=BRINGS OUT THE TRUTH

written by shakiea

added on: 27 Jul 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela is waiting outside her house waiting for jordan to pick her up to go to school in the morning.

Jordan pulls up to the side of the street, Angela gets in. they talk about the last night.

Angela-(a bit angry)why do you get so drunk, i mean whats wrong with having just like one beer and then calling it quits.

Jordan-I'm sorry, i was just upset and stuff, about you always being with that dude Corey. I had to blow off some steam, i..i..i just couldn't deal with it right then.

Angela-I don't like corey that way, so get it outta your head, i may have flirted with him when we weren't together but i didn't feel anything for him. I mean really Jordan, you think i would go out with a guy like him. I mean he's a nice guy, he's just not my type...you're my type.

Jordan-oh, well thanks, i guess or something.(long silence) so um...i didn't like do anything to you, like hurt you or nothing cuz i only remember bits and pieces, i remember yelling at you at Louies, and you being at my house, and in my room. Everthing else is just like..a..blur.

Angela-(vo) i should tell him that he almost forced me to have sex with him...AGAIN! but then again, when he was drunk i got some facts outta him, like how he really feels about me and how he was jealous and that even after we broke up he still have feelings for me. Now that was something to hear...I wonder if he knows that i went back to Louies and got his car and drove it back to his house, and then walked home. (smiling to herself) i guess he doesn't have to know about that small detail.

Jordan-Angela? you didn't answer me,(takes his eyes off the road and looks at her)what you smiling for angie..i..i i mean angela?

Angela-Nope, yah didn't hurt me at all. and you can call me angie.(still smiling) next time just promise you won't get so drunk to the point that you spill your guts out to me about(in a naughty voice now) how jealous you get sometimes and (naughtier voice) about how bad you want THIS(she licks her finger and touchs all over herself).

Jordan-(licks his lips, start to chuckle) Shut up(drags outt he word shut up like he's embarrasse which he is)

Angela-(starts laughing uncontrolablly)

THEY PULL INTO THE PARKING LOT OF THE SCHOOL AND CONTINUE LAUGHING. AFTERWHILE THEY START KISSING

Jordan breaks away and...

Jordan-C'mon, lets go, and don't slam the door it'll make my head hurt even worse.

ANGELA SLAMS THE DOOR ANYWAY, and starts laughing.
Jordan shakes his head, takes her hand and heads inside the building.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“School is a battlefield for your heart.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"