print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 16: Abused again?

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 16: Abused again?

written by ???????????????????

added on: 22 Jun 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Jordan: Angela, I want to be with you. I do, it's just that....

Angela: What?

Jordan: Angela, I really care about you ok? But like there's things, that like happen, and I don't want you to be a part of it, because, your like, above it, and I don't want to drag you down...

Angela: Jordan(concern and fear in her voice)Whats going on? what things? Jordan. Look at me(she grabs his face and turns it to her)What is it?

Jordan: My dad, he used to hit me when I was little, but a couple years ago, He hit me and I threw a chair at him, he's pretty much left me alone since then, but last week...

Angela: He hit you again?

Jordan: Yeah, cause like, I told him I got suspended, we got in a huge fight, and(deep breathe)He beat the crap out of me.

Angela: Where'd he hit you?

Jordan closes his eyes a minute, then lifts up his shirt to show Angela the bruises on his ribs and chest.

Angela: Oh my god.(a single tear escapes her eye, and she gently touches the bruises, He flinches)He did this to you?

Jordan: yeah(ashamed, he pulls his shirt back down)

Angela: Jordan, don't..dont be ashamed this is not your fault.

Jordan: God, I thought this was done, when I through that chair at him, he stopped, but then...

Angela: Jordan.(leans over and kisses him) Is there anywhere else you can stay?

Jordan: I've kinda been staying at the loft.

Angela: You can't just live there you know.

Jordan: I know, but like, for now, it's alright

Angela: Is this why you haven't even calle dme this week?

Jordan: I didn't want you to see me like that

Angela: Jordan, you know, you can talk to me about this, right?

Jordan: look, Angela, it's just I don't want you to like, think...whatever...

Angela: Jordan, you need a place to stay, you wanna go talk to my parents, maybe they'd let you stay for awhile?

Jordan: No, no I can't like, they wont.

Angela: We can ask.

Jordan looks into Angela's eyes, and resigned says: ok we can try?

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. They talk to her parents:
    Chapter 17: Living together?? by ??????? (22 Jun 2004)
    7 more subchapters.
  2. They don't:
    Chapter 17: uh, I dont know???? by anonymous (23 Jun 2004)
    2 more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Lately, I can't even look at my mother without wanting to stab her repeatedly.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"