print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 13: Sympathies

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 13: Sympathies

written by Karissa

added on: 13 Nov 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Jordan: Angela...?
Angela: stands up quickly, like she was sitting on hot coals What? Jordan, I..
Jordan: kind of snottily What is WRONG with you, Angela?
Angela: taken aback ...excuse me?
Jordan: interrupting Every time we get close like this, you FREAK. If you don't want to have sex, just TELL me and we can keep from getting into this situation. But if you keep teasing me like this, I may just lose my head and do something I would regret!
Angela: silent
Jordan: You drive me crazy, Angela! It's all I can do to respect your space.
Angela: ...Jordan..
Jordan: So if you don't want to do this, then leave.
Angela: stays put, standing in front of Jordan, who is seated in the hammock chair
Jordan: ... Well!?
Angela: Jordan... I don't want to have sex with you. At least, not like... now. Maybe sometime in the future, but I can't now. I'm not, like... ready.. or something.
Jordan: looks at Angela...
Angela: quickly, so as to prevent him from speaking I mean, I've been thinking about it, and, you know, I think that my holding out on you could be a reason why you and Rayanne... did that, and I don't want you to go off with some other girl and do that because I won't have sex with you, but it's just like... god, I can't do this, Jordan.
Jordan: still staring at Angela
Angela: Seriously! Why are you trying to pressure me into this, Catalano? If you cared so much about me, you wouldn't be pressuring me into doing something I'm not ready to do! stares defiantly into Jordan's eyes, fists clenched
Jordan: stands up, embraces Angela
Angela: tenses, eyes wide open
Jordan: Angela... if that's how you felt, why didn't you just tell me you wanted to wait?
Angela: ... I don't know...
Jordan: I mean, the way you were acting made me think you didn't want to at all, or at least not with me... maybe with Brian or something.
Angela: laughing a little too loudly KRAKOW?! Are you crazy? I mean, the letter he wrote me was like, amazing, but like, sex? With my neighbor!?
Jordan: does not look amused
Angela: notices, and runs a hand through her hair I mean, it's like... nothing I'd do with Brian, or something.
Jordan: kisses Angela on the forehead Look, Angela...
Angela: looks up at Jordan, who is not looking at her - rather, is staring at some point past her head
Jordan: I'm not going to pressure you into this. Whenever you're ready, let me know.
Angela: nods I will.
Jordan: keeps holding Angela
Angela: pulls away Jordan, look... this may not be, like, the best time to do this, but I really think we need to go find Brian and talk to him. Or, I need to talk to him.
Jordan: pauses Sure, whatever.
Angela: quickly, as to reassure Jordan of her intentions I mean, he was just acting so weird, and I know that he's like, hurting pretty bad right now because of you and me, and like, he's always been there and I think we owe it to him, I owe it to him, to set things straight... or something. looks at Jordan, who is not looking at her, and frowns I mean, I really need to, like... talk to him. Tell him how I feel. About you. And about him.
Jordan: still looking off to the side So... how do you feel about him?
Angela: thinks for several moments I don't know, Jordan. Not the same way I feel about you, that's for sure. But, you know, Brian is like, this puppy that you see on the side of the road, but like, pass by because you don't have enough time to take care of it. I really need to take care of him right now, Jordan. Please.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

There's no next chapter yet. Why not add one yourself?

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“My dad thinks every person in the world is having more fun than him.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"