print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 11: Laughing Again!!

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 11: Laughing Again!!

written by Mileena

added on: 02 Sep 2005 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

A Few Days Later -


Angela, Rickie and Rayanne are walking out of the Movie Theater, all laughing. It is late at night and they are walking down the street.

Angela: (Laughs) That was such a funny movie...Adam Sandler is hilarious...

Rickie: (Laughing too) I know..."The Wedding Singer"...I can't believe how funny it was...but romantic too...

Rayanne: Oh please (laughs) I have like, that song stuck in my head now...

Rickie: (Looks at Rayanne with a raised eyebrow) Which one, there were so many songs...I mean, you gotta love the 80's.

Angela: (Giggles) Please don't tell me it's that "Do you really want to hurt me" one...

Rayanne smiles playfully at them, faces them and starts singing...

You spin me right round
baby right round
Like a record baby
right right round round


Angela and Rickie laugh, clapping as Rayanne takes a bow.

Angela: (Grins) Now I have that song stuck in my head thanks a lot Rayanne.

Rayanne: I happen to like that song.

Rickie: (Chuckles) It has a nice ring to it.

Angela rolls her eyes, and smiles, she is about to say something when a car pulls up...

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“My dad thinks every person in the world is having more fun than him.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"