print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 10: save the emus

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 10: save the emus

written by Jenna

added on: 06 Oct 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

angela and jordan are looking for brian. They pull over on the side of the highway when they see brian's bike

angela: whoa, its really creepy out here.
JOrdan: holy crap, what the heck is the brain doing all the way out here.
angela: i dont know but ive been really worried about him lately. hes been acting pretty strange.
jordan: maybe hes involved in some government agency program.
Angela: Jordan, dont even joke about that, it's suppose to be a secret!
Jordan:man your touchy lately.
angela: I shouldn't have even told you, your such a jerk.
JOrdan: I'm sorrry okay, can we just forget about it and go find brillow pad head or whatever his name is.
angela: yeah, your right.
angela and jordan walk off into an open field to look for brian. they see a faint light coming from a few yards away and head toward it. Finally, they spot brian.
Angela: brian, what are you doing out here, ive been really worried about you.
brian: its none of your business angela, cant you just stay out of my business for once? cant i have anything to nyself for once? to cherish as my own! huh, can i have that please?
Jordan: dude what in the world coluld you have out here thats worth anything?
brian: my wole world is out here jordan. the essence of my very being lives within these fields. I'll show you.
Jordan: this is freaky dude...
brian: follow me.
angela and jordan follow brian to a small gatedd pasture.
brian: look into the night and see, see the beauty!!!
angela and jordan look into the field to see several dozen emu frollicking playfully in the night.
angela: This is your big secret? EMUS?
brian: yes, they are my passion and my reason for living. i love them so. i eeven named one after you angela.
angela: um..thanks, i guess.
brian: and jordan, this one here, is a stupid one, i named him after you.
Jordan: cool! can i ride it?
brian:why of course!

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

There's no next chapter yet. Why not add one yourself?

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“I cannot bring myself to eat a well-balanced meal in front of my mother.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"