print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 12: To Sleepover or Not to Sleepover...

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 12: To Sleepover or Not to Sleepover...

written by Joie

added on: 27 Jun 2001 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

INT.LOFT.NIGHT

(ANGELA watches JORDAN from the other side of the room, he talks with his buddies a little, smokes.)

RAYANNE (OS): Angela!

(ANGELA turns, dazed.)

ANGELA: (smiles, embarrassed.) Sorry, what did you say?

(SHARON and RAYANNE exchange looks. ANGELA looks ashamed.)

SHARON: What, you can't even listen to us for, like, two seconds?

ANGELA: Sorry!

RAYANNE: Angelfood, I'm glad it's all worked out, and all, but we hardly ever see you anymore.

ANGELA: (sighs.) I know. I'm sorry.

RAYANNE: Look, forget Catalano for just one night, will you? (thinks.) You can sleepover at my place. And you (to SHARON.), and Rickie, I'll call him.

SHARON: Where is he?

(ANGELA's attention is on JORDAN again.)

ANGELA: At home.

RAYANNE: (grumble.) God. Just 'cause he's crashing at the teacher's, suddenly he's got a curfew, regular meal times... man!

ANGELA: Rayanne.

RAYANNE: Okay, Angelfood, call Patty or whatever.. I'll get Tino to drive us, he said he was gonna split, like, anytime, so I gotta go find him.

SHARON: I- I should call my mom, you know, make sure it's okay and everything.

ANGELA: I just have to ... talk to someone.

(RAYANNE rolls her eyes, exits with SHARON. ANGELA approaches JORDAN. They kiss.)

ANGELA: Hey.

JORDAN: Hey. (Beat.) You're bored huh?

ANGELA: No, no I'm not, at all. Um, just.. listen-

JORDAN: 'Cause we can go do something else together, you know, if you want...

(ANGELA looks thoughtful.)

ANGELA (VO): I heard this thing once. That, you should always put friends before lovers, or something. I don't know. I wanna go with Jordan, but at the same time, I really wanna just hang, with Rayanne, and Rickie... and Sharon. It'll be funny, seeing Amber's reaction to her.

ANGELA says

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

There's no next chapter yet. Why not add one yourself?

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“My dad thinks every person in the world is having more fun than him.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"