print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 11: Trying to get my way.....

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 11: Trying to get my way.....

written by anonymous author

added on: 12 Jun 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Brian- ....Like, whatever, I guess.
Angela- Thanks! I'll call you. Maybe you can even eat dinner with us.
Brian gets off the bus.
Angela Voiceover- Sometimes you say things just to get what you want, but then you think about it, and are like What did I say? What am I doing? Who am I? This is one of those times....
Angela gets off the bus.
Angela- Mom, Mr. Katimsky gave us this new project, I guess we have to like perform Romeo and Juliet or whatever, and I'm Juliet and Jordan Catalano is Romeo....He asked me to come over tonight to go over our lines...pauses as she sees her mother's look of worry.
Angela Voiceover- ...maybe I should say something about other kids being there to make her more comfortable with it...is lieing worth it? Duhhhh!
Angela continues before her mom can protest- ....there's gunna be other kids there.
Patty- You said you would babysit Danielle tonight so I could go with your father to help at the restourant.
Angela- Got it covered! I asked Brian to fill-in for me, beside Danielle loves Brian. I'm sure they'll have lots of fun. And you can goto the restourant to help dad, and I can go to Jordan's to work on our project. It all works out. Pleeeaaaase?
Angela smiles and grasps her mother's hands.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Ignore her. She got up on the wrong side of the coffin this morning.”

Enrique (Rickie) Vasquez, Episode 9: "Halloween"