print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 35: A Stolen Kiss

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

expand

The story so far

Chapter 35: A Stolen Kiss

written by Melia

added on: 04 Dec 2003 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela VO: Sometimes, things are too perfect...unrealistic in a sense...Who am I to complain about Jordan...I'm thinking too much again. (She shakes her head, sighing.)

The living room is dark, and the TV is on, yet her mind is else where. She sighes again, hugging her knees against her chest, focusing her attention on the screen.

Angela VO: What is wrong with me? I can't believe how stupid I was...(She finally realizes what she is watching, resting her chin on her arms) It would be so much easier if I were a cyborg...I wouldn't have to worry about emotions. Then again...T2 was basically about attactment.

Angela: I must be an idiot... (Her voice trails off, trying to watch the movie) Matt...why did you have to do that?

She closes her eyes, remembering the past hours events.


She had to work the late shift at the Resturant, and Matt had offered to help her close the place. Jordan was supposed to pick her up, but he had band practice. Matt had offered to drop her off, and since she had been on her feet all day, she was in no mood to walk.

Matt more or less was considered very cute, in a clean cut way, the type of guy that knew how to be a boyfriend, but why did she have to meet him? He was the opposite of Jordan and Brian, the ideal guy. And lately, they had been talking and spending so much time together.

And tonight was no expection, except...


Flash back:

Matt and Angela are outside her house, leaning against his silver Allero, and music can be heard from his car system,
Linkin Park's Somewhere I Belong can be heard clearly.

Angela: I can't believe you like Linkin Park, I mean, they are like so cool...(She keeps talking about all the things they have in common. Matt listens, chuckling at how cute she sounds.)

Matt: There's something I need to tell you...(He interupts her.)

Angela: What? (She glances at him, noticing his expression has went from smiling to serious. He looks at her with a most intese expression, before she could blink, his lips were sealed to hers, for some reason, she didn't pull away.

Matt: Sorry. (He leans back, keeping eye contact with her.)

Angela: (Hair tuck, bitting her lip.) I...I...uh...(She flushes, realizing she liked it.) I don't know what to say...

Matt: (Smiles) Just think about it...(He gets into his car and drives off, leaving her stunned.


Present: Angela's Room

Angela is laying on her bed, touching her lips, listening to music.

Angela VO: Just think about it...how can I not? That was the most intense kiss I've ever had, and to make things worse, I think I do have an attraction to Matt? Have I been in denying it?

She closes her eyes, realizing how much Frente's Bizzare Love Triangle matches her mood.

Fade out:

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“And, you know, with your hair like that? It hurts to look at you.”

Rayanne Graff, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"