print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 9: Wise Words

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 9: Wise Words

written by Joie

added on: 04 Dec 2000 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

(BRIAN turns and walks off. RICKIE makes a 'catch you later' face to ANGELA, goes after BRIAN)

RICKIE: Brian! Brian, wait up! Brian, stop. Running isn't my strong point, okay?

BRIAN: Then don't. Run. Just...leave me alone, okay?

RICKIE: Brian, you have got to face this, you can't just...run away from it.

BRIAN: There's nothing...I mean, I'm not running away. This doesn't involve me, okay? It's just- got nothing to do with me.

RICKIE: Well, maybe you're telling yourself that, but I think you know, that you feel involved in this.

BRIAN: So, uh. That's great. So, I mean. What do you suggest I do then?

RICKIE: (beat) I think you should talk to her. Don't run away from it. I think she'll appreciate the honesty Brian. She needs to know.

BRIAN: Well, I mean, I've told her. I've told her, and she still won't look at me, I mean... just..

RICKIE: Just talk to her honestly, Brian. It's the best thing to do. I mean, at least? You'll be friends.

BRIAN: Yeah.

RICKIE: I'll see you later (Enter's GIRL's ROOM)

BRIAN: Yeah. (stares at closing door)

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

There's no next chapter yet. Why not add one yourself?

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“I cannot bring myself to eat a well-balanced meal in front of my mother.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"