print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 9: Plans

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 9: Plans

written by Joie

added on: 30 Nov 2000 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

SHARON: Sure, I'll come with you. (DELIA smiles) I mean, I can't let you go somewhere like that on your own, but on the other hand there could be lots of really cute guys.

DELIA: Really, do you think so?

SHARON: Oh, of course.

DELIA: But, I mean, what about Kyle?

SHARON: (vague) Oh, well, I mean. He's probably got practice or something, you know? Anyway, (squeezes DELIA's arm) friends are friends.

DELIA: Thanks Sharon. Well, I mean, what should I wear?

SHARON: Well, how about we go round to your place after school? We can check out your wardrobe. I got this really cute jumpsuit a couple of weeks ago.

DELIA: Jumpsuit?

SHARON: Yeah. I know what you're thinking...

(SHARON and DELIA exit GIRL's ROOM)


INT.HALLWAY - LIBERTY HIGH.DAY

SHARON: But seriously, when you see it, you'll love it.

DELIA: Great.

(BRIAN approaches)

BRIAN: (to SHARON) Uh, hi. (to DELIA, smile) Hi.

DELIA: (coldly) Hi.

SHARON: What do you want, Krakow?

BRIAN: Uh, it's just... I was, uh, wondering, if I could talk to, uh...you. Just for a minute.

SHARON: (sigh) Brian, I'm kind of totally busy. What's up?

BRIAN: Well, it's...I mean, if you wanted to check the video? For end of year? You could come over to-tonight and check it. So. I mean.

SHARON: I can't believe you're even going ahead with the video, after what's happened, to be honest. (sees someone go past) Oh, look, I've got to go. Brian, I can't tonight, okay, I'm busy. I'll see it tomorrow maybe. (Exiting) Delia, I'll catch you later. Think about what you want to wear, okay?

BRIAN: Fine. (smile at DELIA, she stares back coldly) So, you two are, uh, going out, or something?

DELIA: Yeah, we're going to a party. At Tino's.

BRIAN: (incredulous) Tino's?

DELIA : (defiant) Yeah. Why shouldn't I go? (beat) You know, Brian, not everybody has the same low opinion of girls. (Exit)

(BRIAN stares after her)

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

There's no next chapter yet. Why not add one yourself?

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Lately, I can't even look at my mother without wanting to stab her repeatedly.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"