print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 6: Small World

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 6: Small World

written by James

added on: 11 Jan 2000 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

As Ricky weaves through the crowded party, bumping into groups of people as he made his way through.. never looking at their faces as he gave the requisite "Sorry" all the while keeping his attention fixed on the bar, and Rayanne. "Why does she always do this?" he thought to himself. "I'm not always going to be here to watch over her. Oh who am I kidding... I know that MY personal life isn't going anywhere"

Then he heard a famailliar voice... it was that of Corey Helfrick. "Hey Ricky... I didn't know you were here. Did you come alone?? Or did you come with..."

"Rayanne." Ricky finished his sentence urgently, all the while glancing at the bar, but he couldn't take his eyes off Corey. He was gorgeous, in Ricky's opinion. It was likely his unique style that made him think that, but it didn't matter. He was wondering, 'Did he ask if I came alone because he wanted me to be with him?? Or did he want to know if Rayanne was here?' Ricky looked at his face, hoping to see some trace of an expression that would help him make a decision one way or the other, but just ended up thinking about how great he looked... then pulling himself together. 'Don't want to embarrass yourself,' he warned himself.

He was snapped out of his daydreams by Corey's voice. "Well.. didn't she just leave with those guys?" Corey called out after Ricky as he dashed out, "Do you want me to come with you??" But Ricky either didn't hear or didn't answer.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. Corey follows Ricky and catches up.:
    Chapter 7: Mind Games by Joie (02 Nov 2000)
    5 more subchapters.
  2. Ricky has to confront Rayanne on his own:
    Chapter 7: A Friend In Need.... by Joie (02 Nov 2000)
    11 more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“I cannot bring myself to eat a well-balanced meal in front of my mother.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"