print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 10: Sticks and Stones

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 10: Sticks and Stones

written by Joie

added on: 22 Jun 2001 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

(EXT.CHASE HOUSE.NIGHT)

(A CAR pulls up. SHARON winds down the window. RICKIE, holding RAYANNE, in the driveway.)

SHARON: Are you ready? Where's your stuff?

ANGELA: Inside. Hang on, I'll just...

(ANGELA jogs back to the house, runs inside a minute, then returns with a small backpack.)

BRIAN: Where are you going?

ANGELA: I'm sleeping over at Sharon's, why, what's it to you?

(RAYANNE stumbles angrily over to ANGELA.)

RAYANNE: So, what, things don't work out with me, you go running back to your old best friend?!

ANGELA: Get off my driveway.

(RICKIE tries to pull RAYANNE back.)

RICKIE: Rayanne, come on...

RAYANNE: No, 'cause she just... uses everyone! Everyone! (ALL stare at ANGELA. ANGELA stares at RAYANNE, obviously deeply stung.) Brian, you used Brian, at the school dance, you used me, to try to get to Jordan, you use Rickie, when there's no one else around, and now.. now you're using Sharon.

(Beat.)

ANGELA: (outraged, hurt, defensive.) That... is such... a lie! Get out of here! Do not ...ever... ever, speak to me ever again, okay? You just.. walk home, for all I care, okay. Go back to wherever it was you crawled out of, okay?!

(ALL still stare at ANGELA. ANGELA bites her lip, then turns, gets in the car. RICKIE goes to RAYANNE, who sobs, looks angry. He puts his arms around her, and they start walking. BRIAN looks embarrassed, but a little in agreement.)


(INT.CAR.NIGHT)

(The car goes past RAYANNE and RICKIE as they walk. ANGELA stares out of the window. RICKIE turns to look at her as the car passes, he looks slightly hurt. ANGELA sighs, then says:

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Lately, I can't even look at my mother without wanting to stab her repeatedly.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"