print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 5: Forgiveness

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 5: Forgiveness

written by Nieske

added on: 10 Nov 1999 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela and Jordan are sitting in his car. The radio is playing softly the song "Everything I do, I do it for you" by Bryan Adams.
Angela(VO): But at that moment I realized I could never forgive him. And even if I could, things would never become the same again anyway. And I would never *ever* be able to forgive him *completely*. (aloud) Jordan...?
Jordan: Listen, if you wanna go somewhere...
Angela: No. We have to talk. We *have* to talk this whole thing over. If you think... (pause)
Jordan: I love you, Angela. I *really* love you.
Angela: (hesitates, with tears in her eyes) I think I can't. Forgive you.
Jordan: Angela, I don't want to let you go.
Angela: You mean so much to me. But what you've done...
Jordan: I know I can't cancel it. But there has to be a way we can make up. I mean, I would do anything.
Angela: God, this is hard. But there's no way I can let this whole thing go. This has been really painful for me, okay?
Jordan: But...
Angela: I gotta go.
She hesitates, but finally gets out of the car and walks towards her house. Jordan opens the car door and comes after her. She turns around and for a moment they stand very close to eachother. They look eachother in the eyes, and for a moment it seems like Angela is going to kiss Jordan. But then she backs up a little.
Angela: (looking to the ground, with trembling lower lip) Goodbye, Jordan.
Jordan: (also with tears in his eyes) But if this is so painful to you... Why can't we just be together?
Angela: (looking up to him) Look. What you've done to me, cannot be canceled. (a tear runs down her cheek) I can't just say it's okay. Because it isn't. And it never will be.
Jordan: Angela, I love you so much. I'm sorry.
Angela: Bye.
She turns around, but doesn't go inside. Jordan just stands there for a few seconds and then turns around and goes into his car. As he drives away, Angela sits down on the stairs.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. She goes inside:
    Chapter 6: Torn by Graisi Emburr (10 Nov 1999)
    20 more subchapters.
  2. Brian passes by:
    Chapter 6: Peace? What's the Meaning of The Word? by anonymous author (10 Nov 1999)
    13 more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“I cannot bring myself to eat a well-balanced meal in front of my mother.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"