print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 8: jordan and angela...a night together.

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 8: jordan and angela...a night together.

written by samantha

added on: 27 Feb 2000 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

angela:i'm listening to you now. her i am, like, i'm like listening to you. and i want u to talk, because i want to listen to you.
jordan:i don't know why.....i like, don't. i don't understand how you do this.
(angela looks at him confused and wondering if he means it in a good way).
jordan:you do....and people....i had control of it all until i let you get to me. and i like, can't stand it sometimes.
angela: i'm listening....i really am....i'm listening and i think i get it.i never....i know that you thought i didn't feel anything about you, but you, i did....or do.... have loved you. and we didn't have sex but that didn't mean anything....only it did because you wanted it. and i mean, i did too. jordan...
jordan:no, i, did, i mean i wanted it...but now....i want you...i think. i think i wanna be with you. for a while maybe.
(they get into his car and drive off)
(they walk into a house)
jordan:this is tino's place...he like lives here.
angela:i'm gonna, like....is there a bathroom?
jordan:over there.
(angela goes to the bathroom)
angelaVO:its like looking at myself foe the first time. i was me, btu i was me in love. and i knew what was happeneing but it was like, swimming with sharks. chances are its not a good idea.
(angela walks out of the bathroom and she and jordan walk into a bedroom and close the door)
(it's the next day)
angela:so i guess i should go.
jordan:i'll drive you.
angela:i think we should talk about what happened.... like, yester...or last night.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. they had sex last night and they talk about that:
    Chapter 9: A place for everthing, and everything in its place by v (27 Jun 2001)
    2 more subchapters.
  2. they spent the whole night talking about their love for eachother and talk about their realationship:
    Chapter 9: "is real, for like, real?" by Joe (02 Aug 2002)
    no more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“And, you know, with your hair like that? It hurts to look at you.”

Rayanne Graff, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"