Becoming a Parental Unit

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Re: Becoming a Parental Unit

Post by Jody Barsch* » Jul 15th 2011, 3:00 am

That's terrible Kenny! Something very similar just happened to the child of a co worker (if you were in California I might wonder if I knew your wife). Speedy recovery!
Natasha (candygirl) wrote:I'm still all for the MSCL gathering. I vote for LA so we can maybe have a pilgrimage to the high school, the Chase house, etc. and maybe get some of the cast/crew involved.
Next summer(?), LA. Let's make it happen.
Kickstart The Riches movie!

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 15th 2011, 8:33 am

Yes, let's do it!
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

emmie
Liberty High Graduate

Post by emmie » Aug 29th 2011, 7:46 pm

Kenny, Hopefully your son is about out of the cast by now? I feel like I had 2 summers in casts as a kid. not nearly as bad as your son's though. man, that would be rough!

I'd be up for an LA meet up. I'm trying to make a trip to the Grand Canyon next year, maybe I can squeeze in LA too. has anyone ever met up from this board before? I know we've talked about it a bit.

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Oct 16th 2011, 4:53 pm

Jody Barsch* wrote:This isn't exactly the right place to post this, but ...
Niece number two was born on Friday!
Kickstart The Riches movie!

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Feb 4th 2012, 12:03 am

Thanks everyone for the notes! The cast came off in September - he had it for about 12 weeks. After the accident at the old school, we changed pre-schools and the kids are much happier at the new place.

Jody: I can't wait to be an uncle... we are gathering this collection of toys and cloths that I am saving to pass on but the next youngest sibbling is 12 years younger and there two behind that. Soon we'll need a house addition just to store this stuff. The 12 weeks in the cast didn't help with our toy, clothing and book overload.

I'd love to try to have a meetup it could be even if were only 5 or 6 people. And who knows maybe we'd get some momentum to have 20 or 30 the next time around. I sure miss the 90's - something about the developments in the last 15 years don't sit well with me.