selling (maybe) boxed set videos, and hello

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
worldsapart
Between Names

selling (maybe) boxed set videos, and hello

Post by worldsapart » Feb 6th 2001, 6:51 pm

Hi everyone! I'm back in the U.S. for a month in between my two semesters in France (OK, I admit it, I was homesick). Anyway, I'm trying really hard to get together enough money to buy a decent used laptop (I'm a writer and I wrote so much while I was in France the past four months that it'll probably take me another four months to type it all, so I NEED a laptop to bring back with me), so I'm selling some stuff that I never thought I'd sell. SOOOO, I'm considering selling my two boxed sets...they're open but in really good condition. I might put them on ebay, but I thought I'd offer them around here first. I'd ask probably about $40 a set (they're going for about $15 a video on ebay), but you guys just make some offers and we'll see. =) I do need to know fairly soon though- I'm going back to France in two and a half weeks.

Later!
Tracey

I mock you with my monkey pants

sunsshine
Frozen Embryo

Re: selling (maybe) boxed set videos, and hello

Post by sunsshine » Feb 19th 2001, 2:18 pm

Hi there, I would be interested in buying your box sets, if you are still intrested in selling them.

worldsapart
Between Names

Re: selling (maybe) boxed set videos, and hello

Post by worldsapart » Feb 19th 2001, 5:17 pm

I've already sold the blue one to someone, but I've still got the red one available. Email me ASAP at worldsapart_76@yahoo.com if you're interested. I leave for France on Saturday so we'd have to work quick.

Tracey

I mock you with my monkey pants