box sets

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
x matt x
Tino

box sets

Post by x matt x » Sep 15th 2000, 11:44 pm

i heard that there is a third box set out now? is this true or just a rumor...?? by the way, is mscl not on at all on TV anymore (in the US)?

Alee
Three Rivers Resident

Re: box sets

Post by Alee » Sep 16th 2000, 12:26 am

Where did you hear that?

x matt x
Tino

Post by x matt x » Sep 16th 2000, 9:17 am

my sister just went away to college and her AP guidance person said that they have a third box set. Its dark green colored i guess...which means theres a possibility that there is really a third one unless shes mistaking dark green with blue or red? beats me. there better be a box set cos i dont feel like gettin them from someone who taped em off TV and has to send em to me thru FedEx or the mail.

Alee
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Alee » Sep 16th 2000, 3:21 pm

That's interesting...well, there is the DVD out. Yeah, I got some tapes from some guy off the internet, and they're incredibly crappy. I have to turn the sound way up, and hear all the fuzzy noises...and it's not a great picture, either.

x matt x
Tino

Post by x matt x » Sep 17th 2000, 10:04 am

my fears exactly of buying tapes via internet. but uhh, they do have it on DVD, i mean the third box set? if so that might have been what my sisters friend was talking about, but then again, how can you mistake movies for DVDs? i should be able to find out about it soon from my sister so i'll get back to you on it.

Alee
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Alee » Sep 17th 2000, 1:57 pm

Yeah, I'd be interested to know. I mean, they have the first 3 episodes on DVD...if she could mistake that for a third box set? I dunno.