Amazon.com discount

This forum is for questions/discussions about the now sold out first DVD box set by BMG / AnotherUniverse.
So-Called Angel
Three Rivers Resident

Amazon.com discount

Post by So-Called Angel » Oct 13th 2002, 9:56 pm

Can someone please help?

I ordered my set through amazon.com using the Share the love 10% discount coupon that a "friend" sent me. I wanted to nominate someone else, but during the ordering process I didn't see anything that would allow me to enter someone else's e-mail so that they, too, would get the discount. I'd really like to forward the discount on but I am not able to.

O.K, so maybe I'm thick since everyone else seems to have had no trouble in signing people up. :oops: Maybe I couldn't do it because I'm paying with a money order and not a credit card, and so technically, I haven't paid for anything and my order is still subject to payment.

I searched the whole of the amazon site but could find nothing there that explained how I could nominate someone.

Hope someone can help,
Thanks
"See, I have this philosophy......."

north_Star98
Yearbook Team

Post by north_Star98 » Oct 13th 2002, 10:06 pm

when i ordered it...before i paid and stuff...or after i'm not totally sure...it had a little page for it....like i manually entered the emails in and everything...it was after i ordered and stuff...i'm pretty sure!!

i hope that helps a little

So-Called Angel
Three Rivers Resident

Post by So-Called Angel » Oct 13th 2002, 10:37 pm

Thanks for the reply. :D

Do mean that after you ordered, the next page that came up enabled you to enter e-mails? I didn't get that, I just had the option to continue shopping!

Jessica Popsicles
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Jessica Popsicles » Oct 13th 2002, 10:50 pm

I didn't do the share the love thing, but I order from them a lot, and the page comes up right after you hit the button that will process the order(on the page that has the shipping cost, total cost, etc.)

The page asks if you would like to share the love, you can check a box and put yes for any item you want to share the love with, you can enter email addresses you want the thing sent to. There are two buttons, one says no just proccess my order and the other says yes share the love(something like that, I'm not looking at it right now).
+it can't be all that hard if you can sum it up in a postcard.

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Oct 14th 2002, 12:57 am

Jessica Popsicles,

In another thread that I now can't find, you posted something about the shipping date at Amazon being incorrect (june03 - nov02). That's what it says on my order account page when I check it at amazon, and I was wondering what amazon email address you mailed to, in order to get a REAL shipping time frame. I looked on amazon's website and for the life of me can't find any emails for customer service. I'm sorry I can't find that other thread too; there are so many new topics and posts everyday here!

Thank you so much!

Kristin

So-Called Angel
Three Rivers Resident

Post by So-Called Angel » Oct 14th 2002, 4:25 am

:D O.K - I figured it out. I cancelled my first order, the one where I had chosen the money order/cheque option, and then re-ordered using my credit card instead, I clicked "Proceed with Order" and then the "Share The Love" page came up where I could enter e-mail addresses of friends.

Thanks to those of you who posted. :D