Did they make it?

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.

Who did Angela end up with?

Brian
47%
Jordan
53%

Total votes: 15

theatrechick50
Frozen Embryo

Did they make it?

Post by theatrechick50 » Aug 16th 2002, 10:58 am

Since MSCL left our screens years ago I have turned to the cape and found Dawson and Joey.Though I never forgot Angela as Angela was as so many others say "Just like me".I was at that age with myy dyed red hair and my first boy friend and she made it ok to not know what to do .The heart of a poet that every word she spoked touched you somewhere made it ok for your life to be kind of crap .I have just one question though Do you think they made it ? Jordan and Angela I kinda hope they did cos it would show the world that even when your young you know how to love .Im a big Dawson and Joey supporter so I should probably want Angela and Brian to go together but some how that will just never be real to me .What are your thoughts guys and gals????????? :P
LOOK AT THE WAY HE LEANS,I LOVE THE WAY HE LEANS ,HE LEANS GREAT

sid_barrett
Let's Bolt Regular

Re: DID THEY MAKE IT

Post by sid_barrett » Oct 12th 2002, 3:52 pm

theatrechick50 wrote:Jordan and Angela I kinda hope they did cos it would show the world that even when your young you know how to love . :P
that could be true. in high school, i thought i found my "angela". it took 4 years to relalize she was a shallow, heartless, unromantic...yea you know the word. at this piont in life people can change quite rapidly, with out you even noticing until its too late. i think Angela would have ended up with Brian, but not right away. of course this could, and has been debated countless times before. Just MHO.
"...and I said ' oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, what a feeling'"

sine
Three Rivers Resident

Brian or Jordan -- essential reading (somewhat)

Post by sine » Oct 12th 2002, 7:36 pm

sid_barrett wrote: i think Angela would have ended up with Brian, but not right away. of course this could, and has been debated countless times before. Just MHO.
Yeah, this is a quite well-discussed topic!

I was feeling a bit frustrated (by not remembering that Lost Highway was on tv tonight and tuning to the proper channel halfway through the movie :x ) and was going to rant about how people shoud use search-function and read the old posts before starting yet another "Brian or Jordan" thread...

But then I realized that the first message dates back to August and that my rant would probably be little late... Nevertheless, I did some "research" for my original post and, to not let the work of tens of minutes go down the drain, I'm going to add the results below.

I went through all the threads in this forum(The Show) by name, and the ones with most promising names by content, and this is what I found:

Essential reading on "Brian or Jordan?" issue: Threads touching on the issue: ---
"I like to remember things my own way. [...] How I remembered them. Not necessarily the way they happened."

sid_barrett
Let's Bolt Regular

Re: Brian or Jordan -- essential reading (somewhat)

Post by sid_barrett » Oct 13th 2002, 11:46 am

[quote="sineI was feeling a bit frustrated (by not remembering that Lost Highway was on tv tonight and tuning to the proper channel halfway through the movie :x ) quote]

man, that is not a movie to catch halfway through. seen it from the begining and i was still confused :wink:
"...and I said ' oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, what a feeling'"