Where is everyone?!

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
worldsapart
Between Names

Where is everyone?!

Post by worldsapart » Jul 30th 2000, 12:29 pm

Hi guys! I just had to post something to say that I am still here and still checking this board every day or so...where have all my friends gone? I feel lonely without you! Come back! =)

Tracey

mia
Yearbook Team

I'm here!!

Post by mia » Jul 30th 2000, 6:52 pm

How are you?? Have you tried the IMDb lately?? I don't know where everyone is either. Maybe we should send out an SOS?

You know, with your <font color=red>hair</font color=red> like that? It hurts to look at you.

Jack
Yearbook Team

I'm here too!

Post by Jack » Jul 31st 2000, 1:39 am

Tracey, Mia, how the h--- are you two? We gotta get a topic going. Let's see,
let's see. Well, can't think of one just now (you know they say the mind is the
second thing that goes). Okay, well, come on everyone, respond! Where are you
all? Respond! Don't leave us hanging in cyberspace.

Jack

saake
Nicky Driscoll

Re: I'm here too, too

Post by saake » Jul 31st 2000, 3:48 pm

Im back from my rehab (2wecks without computer at our summer house) but now im back on the net..

when i have watcht mscl i have thout about Angelas parents and the sub stories that conserns ther life, Patty and Graham are becoming more and more intresting. Patty and Graham i think that could be an intresting topic how are they as parents/ couple/ as indiviuals.

exuse my bad spelling :)

i think that Garaham is taking a quite big step in his life from the begining when he is working at "Pattys company" to the end when he is starting the resturant with Hallie.

well its an idea..

It finely stopt raining here..

Åke.. saake

"There's something about Sunday night that makes you want to kill yourself"

mia
Yearbook Team

Jack! Oh, and everyone else. But especially Jack!!

Post by mia » Aug 1st 2000, 9:32 am

You should check out the Sandbox in the message board section of http://www.imdb.com . I think you'd love it! I'm fine by the way. How are you??

You know, with your <font color=red>hair</font color=red> like that? It hurts to look at you.

worldsapart
Between Names

Re: Jack! Oh, and everyone else. But especially Jack!!

Post by worldsapart » Aug 2nd 2000, 5:03 pm

Yes, Jack...you must check out the sandbox...

I'm doing very well, by the way. Just happy to "see" your smiling face again. =) I'm still working a lot, but I'm on the home stretch of my full time working days (for now, at least). I leave for France Sept 20th, but I stop working full time the first week of Sept. YAY!

We need to think of a cool topic to get us all into a cool discussion again...my biggest problem is that I haven't watched the eps in so long that I can't think of anything fun to discuss! Sad, I know. =)

Tracey

adam
Three Rivers Resident

Re: Where is everyone?!

Post by adam » Aug 8th 2000, 12:34 pm

i'm here i just don't check this much any more so i got behind and i just stoped but i check in every once and a while.