Information Needed....

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Rokfire
Tino

Information Needed....

Post by Rokfire » Oct 8th 2002, 9:54 pm

Hi i've been away for like 2 months and just remembered about this dvd box set, i've gone through some of the other posts but i'm lost :?: Sorry if all this has been said before but i just need to know.

Is the DVD boxset still shipping if so anybody know when?? Also am i right in assuming that there will be no Lunchbox and bonus cd?

I've also just seen that Amazon are selling the boxset for less and have a firm date of 5th Nov is that the date for the AU.com shipping as well??

Finally just out of intrest is it worth cancelling my order with au.com and ordering from amazon.com?? i mean it is same dvd boxset 19 eps yeah???

Ross Rojek
AnotherUniverse.com

Post by Ross Rojek » Oct 8th 2002, 11:43 pm

Yes you will still be getting the lunchbox and bonus DVD. I've been told by BMG that Amazon and other retailers will not be releasing it until 11/19 or later.

special_k
Yearbook Team
Location: Closer to here than there, in the land between dreaming and waking...

Post by special_k » Oct 9th 2002, 9:41 am

and your point would be? while that may be true, it is reassuring to know that those of us who have ditched the flacid rojek's money making scheme shall not be similarly reamed by amazon. bezos may not be midas, but he does run his company ethically. look in the mirror rojek- can you say the same?

-kassandra

Ross Rojek wrote:Yes you will still be getting the lunchbox and bonus DVD. I've been told by BMG that Amazon and other retailers will not be releasing it until 11/19 or later.
"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong, and those are the ones that change your life."

Jessie, "Once and Again"