Late Night Update

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Ross Rojek
AnotherUniverse.com

Late Night Update

Post by Ross Rojek » Oct 7th 2002, 11:39 pm

I'm still waiting on a price quote for part of what we are going to include. I haven't gotten it yet, and as it is almost midnight, I'm not going to count on getting it before I go to bed. Hopefully it'll be waiting for me in my in box when I wake up and I'll post it here first.

Sorry about it. But I did get back to everyone so far who's e-mailed me about any outstanding overcharges and the couple of cancelations that people wanted to make.

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Post by andrewgd » Oct 8th 2002, 12:04 am

At one point you had also said that those that were double/triple billed would be getting something to compensate for that. Is this still true?

Ross Rojek
AnotherUniverse.com

Post by Ross Rojek » Oct 8th 2002, 12:10 am

Yup, it'll include that as well.

special_k
Yearbook Team
Location: Closer to here than there, in the land between dreaming and waking...

Post by special_k » Oct 8th 2002, 12:17 am

yes, ross did e-mail me acknowledging that he not only cancelled my order, but was seeing to the $230 i'd been billed for dvd's i am now purchasing from amazon, a vendor that has always provided exemplary customer service and gone that extra step which has more than ensured my loyalty to them. thanks au- now i can look forward to a big box from my favorite e-tailer containing felicity, sport's night, once & again, and now my so-called life. you've made my november that much sweeter, ross. :D

-kassandra
"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong, and those are the ones that change your life."

Jessie, "Once and Again"

Ross Rojek
AnotherUniverse.com

Post by Ross Rojek » Oct 8th 2002, 12:24 am

special_k wrote:yes, ross did e-mail me acknowledging that he not only cancelled my order, but was seeing to the $230 i'd been billed for dvd's i am now purchasing from amazon,
Actually you never answered my last e-mail and said you wanted to cancel, but I'll assume from this post that that's what you want me to do. Though I would like it in e-mail form as well.

pete
Overlooked Sibling

Post by pete » Oct 8th 2002, 12:45 am

Does this mean that I should email you if i still haven't been credited for my double charge?
Once upon a time there lived a girl. She was always asleep. One morning she woke up.

Ross Rojek
AnotherUniverse.com

Post by Ross Rojek » Oct 8th 2002, 12:49 am

pete wrote:Does this mean that I should email you if i still haven't been credited for my double charge?
Yup, that was posted in the sticky thread called "Requesting Information".

brainysmurf
Liberty High Student

Can you give us a hint?

Post by brainysmurf » Oct 8th 2002, 12:54 am

I've been checking this board all day since Ross said he would tell us what he would do to make up for some of the problems. I'm aware that nothing will be final until you get a price quote, but can you at least tell us what you're trying to get?

Also, were you successful in getting the rights to the MTV footage?

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Oct 8th 2002, 1:13 am

andrewgd wrote:At one point you had also said that those that were double/triple billed would be getting something to compensate for that. Is this still true?
Ross Rojek wrote:Yup, it'll include that as well.
Well im curious to see what us triple charges are going to get. How many of us are there anyway Ross? Or is the number too embarassing to release (like 1 isnt too embarassing)?

EmmBee
Liberty High Student

Re: Late Night Update

Post by EmmBee » Oct 8th 2002, 1:26 am

Ross Rojek wrote:But I did get back to everyone so far who's e-mailed me about any outstanding overcharges and the couple of cancelations that people wanted to make.
Umm... You posted this the evening of the 7th. I sent you a message on the 6th, and I have yet to get a reply. And I've been waiting eight weeks for a refund.

emmbee@comcast.net

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Post by dTheater » Oct 8th 2002, 1:57 am

EmmBee wrote:
Ross Rojek wrote:But I did get back to everyone so far who's e-mailed me about any outstanding overcharges and the couple of cancelations that people wanted to make.
Umm... You posted this the evening of the 7th. I sent you a message on the 6th, and I have yet to get a reply. And I've been waiting eight weeks for a refund.

emmbee@comcast.net
Yeah, I dont know what Ross is talking about when he says he got back to everyone who's e-mailed about overcharges because I was browsing the forum at the time when Ross' post went up, so I pretty much sent an e-mail within minutes of the post, and sure enough, I still have yet to recieve a reply. I don't expect a refund right away -- hell, I don't expect a refund anytime this year -- but at this point, even a form letter would be nice.

jamesahab@aol.com
- Jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com (audio, video, tabs, lyrics, etc.)

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Oct 8th 2002, 7:44 am

I didn't receive a reply about my double charge from ross either,

UPDATE: Ross did respond today 10/8/02.
Last edited by pgh kenny on Oct 8th 2002, 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ross Rojek
AnotherUniverse.com

Post by Ross Rojek » Oct 8th 2002, 10:07 am

EmmBee wrote:Umm... You posted this the evening of the 7th. I sent you a message on the 6th, and I have yet to get a reply. And I've been waiting eight weeks for a refund.

emmbee@comcast.net
You are correct. I just found 5 I hadn't responded to. I'll do it now.

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Post by andrewgd » Oct 8th 2002, 2:51 pm

So where the f*** is it now???

Ross Rojek wrote: I'm still waiting on a price quote for part of what we are going to include. I haven't gotten it yet, and as it is almost midnight, I'm not going to count on getting it before I go to bed. Hopefully it'll be waiting for me in my in box when I wake up and I'll post it here first.

Sorry about it. But I did get back to everyone so far who's e-mailed me about any outstanding overcharges and the couple of cancelations that people wanted to make.

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Oct 8th 2002, 3:07 pm

andrewgd wrote:So where the f*** is it now???
He must be trying everything in his power to f*** with us. Every possible thing that he can do to piss us off he does. I don't get it. I just don't.