private messages

Comments/questions about the site or the forum? Post them here. Additionally you'll find here important announcements and news releases from MSCL.com.
gromit
Tino

private messages

Post by gromit » Apr 17th 2000, 3:09 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has tried to send private messages through this forum. I tried to send one (before the recent outage), but it got sent to me. Does the private messaging work? Does it send a message to the person you are writing to and send you back a copy?

gromit

ataris
Three Rivers Resident

Re: private messages

Post by ataris » Apr 17th 2000, 8:16 pm

I've gotten and sent a private message before and it worked. I don't know for sure but I don't think that you get a copy yourself. Sorry I guess that didn't help much...

mia
Yearbook Team

Post by mia » Apr 18th 2000, 11:36 am

I sent you a provate message yesterday as a test, and it seemed to work fine. I did not get a copy back. Did you receive the message?

You know, with your <font color=red>hair</font color=red> like that? It hurts to look at you.

gromit
Tino

Post by gromit » Apr 20th 2000, 10:00 pm

I did get your message. I sent one to you just now. Did you receive it?

mia
Yearbook Team

Yep. (nm)

Post by mia » Apr 21st 2000, 9:46 am

`

You know, with your <font color=red>hair</font color=red> like that? It hurts to look at you.

Odessam
Jody Barsh

Post by Odessam » Apr 21st 2000, 5:43 pm

Well well... I'd say it usually doesn't send you a copy of your private message. Cos you see a while back i was sending people private messages and somehow they didn't seem to get to their destination and i received the instead. (ie got a copy). But later on i tried to send them again and it worked just fine... :o)
hmm strange. but yeah.
maybe this haven't been so much help to you but yeah.
Sam