By the way...

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
KrokRos
Angela's best friend

By the way...

Post by KrokRos » Sep 20th 2002, 11:16 am

I hate season endings. They leave out sooo much. Now I'm talking MSCL and also Gilmore Girls. I am now a die hard fan of Gilmore Girls... I donno why I live by these series. I should get a life.

socalledfan
Angela's best friend

Post by socalledfan » Sep 20th 2002, 11:23 am

I know what you mean. Season endings suck and they leave you soooo impatient for a resolution!

Gilmore Girls...I've not watched any episode in whole, but some bits and pieces...it really seems like a great show. They renewed it right? It's coming back this season?

The worst is season endings that turn out to be SERIES endings. MSCL was just a killer....it had the suspenseful ending of a season cliffhanger...but it left us in angst when it never came back!!! :evil:

I miss another great show, Felicity. It was such an amazing show and it lasted four years...but it was cancelled at the end of last season. They had an ending to the show that wrapped things up...that would have been fine...BUT I hated the ending. Felicity ended up with the wrong guy in my opinion. :cry:

We really DO need to stop obsessing over tv shows, huh? Oh, but it's so much fun to nurture these obsessions!!!
"You're sooo beautiful, it HURTS to look at you."

StrawberryGirl
Three Rivers Resident

Post by StrawberryGirl » Sep 20th 2002, 11:36 am

I love Gilmore Girls! I think I like tv shows based soley on good dialogue...Gilmore Girls, MSCL, the first season of Felicity when she was still a nerd and I could relate. :) I think it's all about good dialogue- those shows where every single quote reminds you of your life-or "just fits right into this empty place in your heart". :)

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Sep 22nd 2002, 8:21 pm

Speaking of cliffhanger season endings, when is Angel returning???? That finale was a killer. Someone please tell me Cordelia is coming back. Please tell me she's not gone.?.!!!!!!
Daddy sold the farm and they've killed my trees. K-man

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Sep 23rd 2002, 3:19 am

The season premiere of Angel is October 6th. Cordelia is definitely coming back, but I won't give away any spoilers here. :wink:

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Sep 23rd 2002, 9:59 pm

Aahhhh; thanks Candygirl. That's the news I've been waiting to hear about Cordy. Merci!
Daddy sold the farm and they've killed my trees. K-man

KrokRos
Angela's best friend

Post by KrokRos » Sep 24th 2002, 8:57 am

socalledfan wrote:I know what you mean. Season endings suck and they leave you soooo impatient for a resolution!

We really DO need to stop obsessing over tv shows, huh? Oh, but it's so much fun to nurture these obsessions!!!
I know. I'm such a nerd :P My boyfriend is soo getting tired of me now. I spend more time infront of the tv than with him (almost, maybe 50/50).

Well.. Gilmore Girls... I guess it will take a wrong turn somewhere if it goes on too long.. I kinda like the idea of not having a bad ending, just your imagination..but... I donno. I'm too obsessed :)

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Sep 24th 2002, 9:49 am

I love Gilmore Girls. The season premiere is tonight, and you would think that its the fricken Stanley Cup playoffs, I am so excited. But I am more excited to see Smallville, which I am absolutely addicted to. I think that I should buy stock in the WB, I watch it so much. You would think that I was 15. Speaking of which, anyone know when Dawson's Creek will be premiering? :oops:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Sep 24th 2002, 2:38 pm

Dawson's Creek season premiere - October 2.

Yup, I'm a human tv guide.

Okay, I admit that I cheated - I looked it up online!!

And the Buffy season premiere is tonight - wooo hoooooo!!

:wink: