Does the cast ever peruse the forum?

Get updates and talk about new (or "pre-LIFE") projects of former "My So-Called Life" cast and crew members in this forum.
socalledfan
Angela's best friend

Does the cast ever peruse the forum?

Post by socalledfan » Sep 18th 2002, 9:40 am

I wonder if any of the cast has ever spent a bunch of time on this website, or even checked out this forum.

I know that both Wilson Cruz and Devon Gummersall have visited. Devon signed the DVD petition last year, and Wilson signed the guest book a long time ago. Sascha or Mike, correct me if I'm wrong there....

Wouldn't it be cool if any of the cast read this forum? There's probably ZERO chance of that...but just in case....and since I'm a dreamer....

We love you, MSCL cast members!!! Sign in and say hello.

:D :D :D
"You're sooo beautiful, it HURTS to look at you."

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: Does the cast ever peruse the forum?

Post by Sascha » Sep 18th 2002, 10:07 am

socalledfan wrote:I know that both Wilson Cruz and Devon Gummersall have visited. Devon signed the DVD petition last year, and Wilson signed the guest book a long time ago.
Yeah, if I remember correctly, Steve Joyner was an eye witness while they visited the site. But I don't know of any other cast/crew members browsing the site. Maybe Winnie Holzman did after or during the interview for the MSCL DVD (I hope Dan mentioned this site as often as possible *grin* ;-))

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Didn't I Mention That I'm Jared Leto?

Post by Nostradamus » Sep 26th 2002, 10:48 am

:lol: Kidding! Kidding! :lol:

Seriously, how would we confirm a cast or crew member posting? Couldn't anyone log in as "Winnie Holzman" and say something like: "Greetings, my sycophantic fanbase! It is I, your Queen! Render your praise unto me, and I shall grant you the secret of the twentieth episode, in which Graham reveals that he is Tino's father!" :P
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain