My So-Called Life back on TV?

Discussion on bringing the show back on tv. Is "My So-Called Life" going to be shown in your country? Note: See international airdates from the last years here.
ataris
Three Rivers Resident

Re: photo i never saw

Post by ataris » Jan 19th 2000, 12:15 am

Actually I think I have seen that picture before, it was only once. It could have even been on that site but I'm not sure. I've seen so many mscl sites that it's hard to keep them straight.

Jack
Yearbook Team

Re: photo i never saw

Post by Jack » Jan 19th 2000, 12:55 am

I've never seen that photo before, either. If I had to guess, I'd say that was a promo photo taken
maybe a year or so after the pilot, which would make it about a year before the regular series.
It's always good to see something new from the show, since the show itself is so familiar to all
of us. What I'd like to see, is behind the scenes photos, or maybe documentary footage. I'm sure
somebody was running around with a camcorder. Wow, It just occurred to me, maybe we could
make our own documentary about the series. Even if behind the scenes footage didn't exist,
a doc could be put together with photos, behind the scenes photos (which almost always exists,
I've got a wall full of 'em from my own work), scenes from the show, and interviews with cast and
creators (Which would bring an interesting perspective since it's been five years since the final
episode. Well, actually it'll be five years in 7 days and 21 hours. Oh, Jeez, Louise! Let's not
get me going on that again.) Goodnight!

Always-Thinking-Ahead Jack

mia
Yearbook Team

Re: Jack's idea

Post by mia » Jan 19th 2000, 10:10 am

I think that's a fantabulous idea! Of course, there's the legal thing to worry about, again. hmmm.....There you go again jack, planting ideas in our heads.

ataris
Three Rivers Resident

Re: My So-Called Life back on TV?

Post by ataris » Jan 20th 2000, 8:39 pm

With all the confusion on whether MSCL was on Jan. 21 or Jan. 28 I desided to check Fox Family Channel's website. And on the schedule it didn't say MSCL for the 21st but then I looked under specials and it said MSCL for the 21st. So I am still confused about when it's going to be on.

worldsapart
Between Names

Post by worldsapart » Jan 21st 2000, 12:08 am

I am so excited! I just found MSCl listed to play on the Family Channel Friday the 28th at 7PM (central time zone)!!! It's not listed in my cable guide (I guess because they make them at the beginning of the month when they don't know about special stuff that's going to be on), but it's in the TV Guide. So anyway- YAY!!!!!!!!!

Tracey

ataris
Three Rivers Resident

Post by ataris » Jan 22nd 2000, 4:22 pm

My tv guide had said that mscl was going to be on last night (friday) but I wasn't home so I was wondering was it on for anyone?

emmie
Liberty High Graduate

Post by emmie » Jan 22nd 2000, 9:41 pm

I had to work last night so I taped it. my tv guide said it would be on last night, but it wasn't. instead it was that higher ground show. but I did see a commercial that advertised that it would be next friday that it would air. I place my faith in the commercial more than the tv guide, they are apparently all mixed up.

emmie

mia
Yearbook Team

Post by mia » Jan 22nd 2000, 10:16 pm

Yeah, my TV Guide said it would be on last night, but it wasn't. Bummer. Hoping for next Friday.

Alee
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Alee » Jan 22nd 2000, 11:37 pm

Yeah, I saw some commercials for it.

Post by Guest » Jan 28th 2000, 10:00 am

"My So Called Life" will now air in primetime on the Fox Family Channel, Fridays at 8pm eastern, beginning tonight (1/28/00)

worldsapart
Between Names

Post by worldsapart » Jan 28th 2000, 12:19 pm

I have my vcr set to tape it (I have them all on tape, but if they don't show them in order then I want to make sure I get better copies of the infamous seven- the ones that I have I got from someone on ebay and they aren't very good copies). I'll be able to see if it's on when I get home from work (I don't get off until 7:00, otherwise I'd be sitting by the tv all day waiting!).

Tracey