Posting Problems

Comments/questions about the site or the forum? Post them here. Additionally you'll find here important announcements and news releases from MSCL.com.
Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Posting Problems

Post by Sascha » Aug 29th 2002, 7:22 pm

If you get currently an error message "Could not connect to smtp host" after posting a reply to one of the topics in the forum, please do not hit "reload". We're having some difficulties with our mailserver, but posting still works.

Sorry for any inconveniences - we're trying to solve the problem.

Sascha.
Last edited by Sascha on Oct 17th 2002, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Sep 9th 2002, 3:48 pm

The problem should be fixed now. If you still get an error message "Could not connect to smtp host" (or any other weird error message) anywhere on the forum, please send me an email.

Some topics may have been damaged due to this problem (indication: newer posts don't appear or it displays weird things like "page 2 of 1"). If you find one, please tell me and I'll fix it.

Again, sorry for any inconveniences. We're maintaining and updating this server in our free time, so problems can occur from time to time...

Sascha.

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Two Threads Damaged

Post by Nostradamus » Sep 9th 2002, 6:38 pm

The DVD forum threads "I too am having Another Universe problems" and "Disputed my charge and filed a complaint with the BBB" appear to have been mangled by the posting errors. Both topics have more replies than indicated, including some which can only be seen in the reply "Topic review" box. There were also many accidental double posts on these topics which could not be deleted by their authors, so maybe you can weed those out.

For something you do in your spare time, you guys still have pretty high standards! Thanks! :D
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: Two Threads Damaged

Post by Sascha » Sep 9th 2002, 7:29 pm

Nostradamus wrote:The DVD forum threads "I too am having Another Universe problems" and "Disputed my charge and filed a complaint with the BBB" appear to have been mangled by the posting errors. Both topics have more replies than indicated, including some which can only be seen in the reply "Topic review" box.
Thanks for the info, I fixed the threads.

Sascha.