Any1 want MSCL soundtrack to go with brand spankin new DVDs?

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
Gracie
Tino

Any1 want MSCL soundtrack to go with brand spankin new DVDs?

Post by Gracie » Aug 25th 2002, 2:45 pm

abc
Last edited by Gracie on Oct 14th 2002, 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Renaud1

Music of MSCL

Post by Renaud1 » Aug 25th 2002, 5:10 pm

Yeah....it would be great to have the music of W.G. Snuffy Walden and also "I call her red" song!!!

Anakin
Let's Bolt Regular

Soundtrack

Post by Anakin » Aug 25th 2002, 9:40 pm

If this is the case, it will be great! I'd bought the official soundtrack but there is no "I call her red" in the CD. Could anyone answer us officially?
If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny!

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: Any1 want MSCL soundtrack to go with brand spankin new D

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Aug 26th 2002, 5:44 am

Gracie wrote:There's one more MSCL soundtrack, with bonus tracks (a full Buffalo Tom Album) on e-bay.

Check it out!! :lol: :) :arrow: :)
Gracie, your post really belongs in the "For Sale or Wanted" forum. Please don't advertise your ebay sales elsewhere on the board. There is a reason why the moderators created a separate forum specifically for sales.

Renaud1 & Anakin (and everyone else): the UNOFFICIAL soundtrack is available through the generosity of our fellow forum members. OldGuy is officially retiring from the MSCL soundtrack business, but Andrew is taking over for him.

Please see http://www.mscl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=545 for a complete track listing - although I will tell you that "Red" IS on the unofficial soundtrack. :D There are several threads in the Show forum regarding the unofficial soundtrack (which was created by some very dedicated and talented forum members who felt that the official soundtrack didn't do justice to the show).

misheebel

Post by misheebel » Aug 26th 2002, 10:54 am

Thanks for the link but I don't see any info regarding where to order the unofficial CD. Is it still available?

Pedro!

Post by Pedro! » Aug 26th 2002, 6:24 pm

If 'Andrew' reads this, then I am definitely interested in getting a copy of the unofficial soundtrack. My email is Mysocalledemail2000@yahoo.com

Please get in touch when you can! Thanku

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Aug 27th 2002, 12:28 am

misheebel wrote:Thanks for the link but I don't see any info regarding where to order the unofficial CD. Is it still available?
Andrew is taking over for Old Guy, but last I knew Andrew was on vacation. I'm sure that when he returns he will post his contact info so that you can order one.

If you are really itching for one, maybe a nice forum member who already has a copy and now has a burner would be willing to send one to you.

:)

Pedro!

Post by Pedro! » Aug 27th 2002, 8:50 am

Candygirl that would be FANTASTIC!! What would the deal be? I love the idea of the unofficial CD cos the so-called official one just want real MSCL!

Email me and let me know what you think. mysocalledemail2000@yahoo.com

:lol:

Gracie
Tino

i'm not trying

Post by Gracie » Aug 28th 2002, 4:28 am

Well CandyGirl, Monopoly's are not fair, and i think people can decide for themselves which and who they want to buy from. i'm NOT trying to take over from anyone, like i've said before, "Just doing my bit for the cause".
If you check out e-bay you'll see my opening bids are £2.99, which is what is costs me to make, any bids higher is a bonus for me. I usually have more than one for sale at any one time, so people don't have to outbid each other. I'm glad to say most people get their Soundtrack and Buffalo Tom album for just that opening bid of £2.99. Also i'm selling them on MiniDisk format, which most people who've got it, prefer.

why are so many people on this site turning so hostile towards each other? Stop taking it out on everyone else. I know everyones getting weary with the waiting on the DVD's, but come on!

I really love the show, it' definately my favourite show ever, but it is still a TV show, and a occasionally have a life outside it!
My So Called Life, without a doubt, THE best TV show EVER!

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Aug 28th 2002, 4:53 am

No one on this board has a monopoly on selling things. Nowhere in my post did I say that anyone should buy anything from me (because I'm not selling anything), as opposed to buying anything from you. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, but I assumed that you had read the posts and discussions on the "Show" forum (which is why most people come to the forum in the first place) because it is no secret that the unofficial soundtrack has been passed around this board by the members to other members for FREE.

To clarify what I meant in my previous post:

(1) your post was inappropriate in the DVD forum. If you want to advertise your ebay sales, the "for sale and wanted" forum is the place to do it.

(2) if you are selling the OFFICIAL soundtrack that was released, that does NOT include "Red" and I wouldn't want people to buy something with the expectation that they would receive one of the best songs from the entire series and then be disappointed.

(3) the UNOFFICIAL soundtrack includes "Red" which two other people specifically asked about.

(4) neither I nor anyone else on this board who has distributed the unofficial soundtrack was ever in it for the money. Old Guy sent them to members free of charge out of the goodness of his heart. That was how he did his "bit for the cause." Anyone who bothers to read the threads about the soundtrack in the "Show" forum will see that "ordering" the unofficial soundtrack consisted of giving Old Guy your address so he could mail it to you when he had time to make copies.

(5) my post had nothing to do with being hostile because I am waiting for the DVD to be released. I was trying to inform people that they can get the 2CD unofficial soundtrack with every song ever on MSCL - including "Red," Rayanne singing "Sesame Street," and the Christmas choir - for free (or at most paying for shipping costs) because that's how we are on this board. Quite the opposite of being hostile as you claim, I think that this demonstrates how generous and kind-hearted our members are. We want to share these things with each other because we love the show.
Last edited by Natasha (candygirl) on Aug 28th 2002, 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pedro!

Post by Pedro! » Aug 28th 2002, 8:17 am

Candygirl kicks some serious ass!

I totally don't understand why people had a problem with her post. For gods sake - who said anything about a monopoly??? I think people need to stop being so damn pedantic and overly critical.

"Sometimes people fill their minds with all this stuff, to stop themselves thinking about whats really important"

I couldn't have said it better myself........... :?

Pedro
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Pedro » Aug 28th 2002, 8:32 am

Oops! Sorry about the multiple posts there.....

By the way, candygirl, I think its really good that your offering the unofficial CD for free (apart from the shipping) When you suggested it i honestly expected a charge, but ts fantastic that you'd be so generous.

If you could please make me a copy of it, I would be mega-grateful

Thanks

email me at - mysocalledemail2000@yahoo.com :wink:

Beautifulrain32
Frozen Embryo

Unofficial soundtrack

Post by Beautifulrain32 » Aug 28th 2002, 12:06 pm

Hello!
Candygirl, I was wondering if you'd burn me a copy of the unofficial soundtrack? I would totally pay for shipping and for the cost of the CD's, if you'd like. Please, contact me!
Beautifulrain32@chilitech.net

Thanks!

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Aug 28th 2002, 12:19 pm

I would also like a copy of the unofficial CD.

mno102@yahoo.com

If this is not the place for inquiring about it, please let me know where I should post.

"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Aug 28th 2002, 3:07 pm

PM your shipping addresses to me.