I'm back. . .

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

I'm back. . .

Post by Jason R » Aug 22nd 2002, 12:39 am

DON'T RUB IT IN. :x

Honeymoon was fantastic. If you ever find yourself in Mexico, definitely check out the Mayan Riviera, and the ruins. I must be immune to the Mexican water too, because I never had a problem.

My inbox runneth over. I must admit that I did not think about the DVD or any of you for 10 days. I did not read a single email. I did not think about double bills, lunch boxes or bonus discs. In essense, I completely dissed all of you for 12 days, and I am not sorry about it. I am recharged, I have a new perspective on this project, and I am just thankful that the delivery date really is approaching rapidly. Last year, I felt that so many dreams were shattered in September. It took a year, but I feel that this project, to me, is like my own little recovery.

I will post a few pictures of Mexico tomorrow.

Best
Jason

ClarenceWorley
Let's Bolt Regular

Da man is back

Post by ClarenceWorley » Aug 22nd 2002, 1:33 am

Welcome back! :D

Not long now...

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Aug 22nd 2002, 4:52 am

Missed you Jason :)
Glad you had such a wonderful time... but it is good to have you back again!

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------

Gracie
Tino

we missed you!

Post by Gracie » Aug 22nd 2002, 6:04 am

Great to have you back with us Jason! How's the missus?!!

:lol:
My So Called Life, without a doubt, THE best TV show EVER!

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Jason Rosenfeld? Is that guy still around?

Post by Nostradamus » Aug 22nd 2002, 7:59 am

:wink:

I kid Mr. DVD.

It has been rather dull around here without you. At one point several of us got on our bikes, rode down to your place, and threw small rocks at your window. Eventually your mom came out wielding a scary-looking rolling pin and told us in no uncertain terms that you couldn't play or even answer e-mails for a while. We tried again the next day, but she chased us off. :cry:

Seriously, though, you did remember to bring back about 4500 touristy souvenirs, didn't you?
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

socalledfan
Angela's best friend

Post by socalledfan » Aug 22nd 2002, 10:03 am

Nostradamus...

SHHHH!!! Don't tell him about how we harassed his mother! Didn't we all agree to keep that under raps??? :lol: :wink:

Jason!! Good to have you back. You have that nice post Honeymoon-buzz. Glad you are feeling happy!

There is a light at the end of this DVD tunnel. Finally, huh??

:P
"You're sooo beautiful, it HURTS to look at you."

Dancin'InTheDark

Post by Dancin'InTheDark » Aug 22nd 2002, 10:27 am

Hey Jason...nice to see you back...totally revived. Only, did anyone get a postcard from this dude? Mahn, the vacation's over...no remorse now..."where's my money?!" ...again, nice to have you back. :lol:

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Aug 24th 2002, 7:52 pm

We did agree not to TP his house until AFTER the box set ships.

:D

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Surprise Plans (TOP SECRET)

Post by Nostradamus » Aug 25th 2002, 4:31 am

candygirl: TP-ing Jason's house is a good idea in theory, but remember that he is a New Yorker; as such we must consider the possibility that he he dwells in a high-rise apartment building. Even if we could get up there without being noticed, we would still face the giant mutant pigeons whose ominous cooing alone drives men mad with fear :( .

Take heart, however, for there is always Plan B. I will not, of course, discuss the details here except to remind you to make sure Jason is looking directly at the camera so we can catch his expression when it happens. I especially liked your PM about the Jell-o! I already have the dry ice, the Metamucil, and the spring-loaded squid. Still waiting on the portable air-compressor, the cesium dye, and the emu. SoCalledFan has already booked AeroSmith, John Tesh, and the NY Symphony Orchestra; Jeraldo Rivera, Vladimir Putin, Stephen Hawking, and the Cleveland Browns should all be on board by the end of next week. Professor Hawking is especially vital, as only he fully understands the formula we'll be using. The planets won't be aligned like this for another 374 years, so let's get it right people! :D
-- Clarence Darrow

-- Mark Twain

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Aug 25th 2002, 4:55 am

The cooing is nothing compared to the precision pooping the pigeons can do when defending their territory - thank goodness the TP plan was nixed!!

:D

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Aug 25th 2002, 12:26 pm

Yikes! I never even thought of that. Did you know that pigeon poop has been scientifically proven to decay the stone facade of many old buildings? If it eats through stone, I shudder to think what it does to human flesh! :shock:
-- Clarence Darrow

-- Mark Twain

mooneyguy
Tino

Post by mooneyguy » Aug 26th 2002, 2:31 pm

We're glad you're back, Jason, and that you had a relaxing time. But what we all really want to know is: did you get double charged for your room.

(Well, someone had to ask...)
Bill the Mooneyguy.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Aug 26th 2002, 2:46 pm

Nope. At least one credit card transaction I dealt with recently had no doublecharge. :D You do know that I am only involved in fixing the problems, not creating them don't you? :wink:
mooneyguy wrote:We're glad you're back, Jason, and that you had a relaxing time. But what we all really want to know is: did you get double charged for your room.

(Well, someone had to ask...)