Query Version 2.0

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.

Which character do you find the most attractive?

Patty "Shows My Ears More" Chase
No votes
Camille "Heart Stopper" Cherski
No votes
Amber "Good Enough For Dusty" Vallone
No votes
Danielle "Look At Me!" Chase
5%
Hallie "Jewish Girl From Texas" Lowenthal
30%
Delia "Dance Partner" Fisher
5%
Brian "Anglo Afro" Krakow
5%
Graham "Hairline" Chase
30%
Richard "Oh, Gosh!" Katimsky
No votes
Tino "The Invisible Man"
25%

Total votes: 20

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Query Version 2.0

Post by Nostradamus » Aug 15th 2002, 8:01 am

Introducing the new and improved Shallow Query Version 2.0!

Before you vote, bear in mind: This poll deals only with physical attractiveness, so don't bring personality traits into your choice. However, do not limit your decision to good looks alone. Grace and flair of movement, poise, expressiveness, pitch, accent, and inflections of the voice, and typical wardrobe should all be considered as well. Finally, a person does not have to be "sexy" to be attractive. Feel free to vote for a character you feel is handsome, luminous, dignified, imposing, shocking, or simply "cute as a button".

For a "shallow" poll, I've put quite a lot of thouht into this one. You probably noticed I left out five major characters: Angela "Glow In The Dark" Chase; Rayanne "Vamp" Graff; Sharon "Global Endowments" Cherski; Jordan "James Dean" Catalano; and Rickie "Fashion Guru" Vasquez. After reviewing Query 1.0 I realized it was better to leave these five behind, because we already know they're hot and they'd just soak up 99.9% of the votes. This leaves you with a challenging choice of somewhat more realistic visages. Enjoy! :D
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Aug 15th 2002, 9:46 am

I have always had a soft spot in my heart for Graham. My sisters and I labeled him as a "DILF" ( if you are an American Pie fan, you will know what I mean. :wink: )

I don't know what I find so attractive about him. After all, he's married to Patty and is balding. But he is very sexy and very cool. I apologize for my elementary answer, but... he is just so... HOT!

:mrgreen:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

elinor

Post by elinor » Aug 15th 2002, 5:26 pm

However do you vote???

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Aug 15th 2002, 11:38 pm

elinor wrote:However do you vote???
Just click on the radio button next to your choice then click submit, I think. You can see the results before you vote by clicking on "view results". From there click the back button on your browser to return to the voting screen. You can only vote once on each poll. There's been a lot of minor complaints about the forum lately; I think maybe the site admins are still tweaking the new setup. :?

P.S. For the record, I voted for Hallie, with Delia a close second. Delia is so cute; she reminds me of Monica's flashbacks to her overweight teen years on "Friends". Hallie appears to be a grown-up Rayanne, both in appearance and mannerisms.
-- Clarence Darrow

-- Mark Twain

william bloke
Nicky Driscoll

Post by william bloke » Aug 15th 2002, 11:41 pm

Yeah.....I gotta run with Hallie on this one.
However, as an honorary mention, the seductress #1 for Graham.
Never had the pleasure of seeing her anterior but.....
Ah....."les jambes d'enfer!"
"Really? Do you think she did? Really? You think she siliconed her lips? Really?"

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

My vote

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Aug 17th 2002, 12:23 am

I went with Tino, since I honestly didn't find any of the others physically attractive to a monumental point. While we never did see what Tino looks like, he has to be alluring if all these people seem to gravitate toward him despite him being so unreliable most of the time.
"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard

nkatsa
Three Rivers Resident

Post by nkatsa » Sep 10th 2002, 3:13 pm

Megs- :shock: :lol: That is too funny. You're a regular Rayanne there.

I was scanning that list up and down for Jordan "Smoldering Eyes/Silky Hair" Catalano, but you raise very good points about being fair to the others, Nostradamus. By the way, excellent use of the nicknames. They're hilarious!

... oh god help me, but when i thought about it, i ended up choosing Graham. Not in a sexual way, but as Patty said, she knows he'd make an excellent father. And he's just a really warm guy. ...yeah. Hehehe.
I bet you can actually die of embarrassment. I bet it's been medically proven.

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Sep 10th 2002, 5:10 pm

See! I'm not the only one that was lured it by Graham! Heh.

:o
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Mr. Robinson?

Post by Nostradamus » Sep 11th 2002, 12:20 am

Is it just me, or did you notice that Rayanne sounded serious when she said not to leave her alone with Graham... :mrgreen:
-- Clarence Darrow

-- Mark Twain

nkatsa
Three Rivers Resident

Post by nkatsa » Sep 11th 2002, 4:08 am

Nostradamus- oh, i always thought she was dead serious. She's rayanne, it wouldn't be that much of a surprise. :lol: still quite a "stun gun to the brain", cuz it's angela's father, but still... hehehe

OT- Whoa, i've become Tino.... hehehe, i kinda liked the idea of being a Frozen Embryo though... it was cute. oh well, "catalano" will come soon enough. Yesss...
I bet you can actually die of embarrassment. I bet it's been medically proven.

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Sep 11th 2002, 2:20 pm

Rayanne was dead serious when she said that about Graham. And I don't blame her one bit.