for gods sake

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Tyler Durden
Nicky Driscoll

for gods sake

Post by Tyler Durden » Aug 4th 2002, 8:56 pm

ok people, heres a thought - shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, whinge about stuff to do with being overcharged blah blah im bored blah. u know, obviously when u decided to order the mscl dvd u knew what u were doing. Personally ive never ordered off the net. Im completly an internet virgin, but i saw the mscl offer and it was more than i could have ever imagined. i had said in the past " i would pay or do whatever to get it." Id wanted it for so long that nothing mattered. Now, I know we dont all have a lot of money. Believe me i know. Ive got nothing in the bank and ive pusuaded someone to pay for the mscl set for me until i can pay them back. At the beggining i was a bit dubious as i was new to the net and was scare mongered by friends, but i totally trust Jason. I know if this backfires ill look stupid, but i truly dont beleive it will. Basically all i want to say is Jason finally got a company to produce the dvd we all want, and if we rememeber back to how much we all wanted it, i think the wait is worth it. Personnally id wait 20 yrs to get it , y'know? And pay hundreds, but thats not happened. I think people are whinging for the sake of it. pLease just shut up. If you've got a problem, message Jason, if not, find something better to do with your time. Oh ps, stop askin when we'll get it.
We'll get it when we get it and we'll be gratefull for it
"My sons a homosexual and I love him. I love my dead, gay son"

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

FULL DISCLOSURE

Post by Jason R » Aug 4th 2002, 9:43 pm

I should let you know that my honeymoon is in Mexico.

Currently, there is no extradition treaty between the USA and Mexico. . . and I hear that the peso-dollar exchange rate is really good. :lol:

Jason

PS: THIS IS A JOKE. I really am going to Mexico, but I am not going with your money. 8)

kriddyboo
Three Rivers Resident

Post by kriddyboo » Aug 5th 2002, 12:20 am

Hey... this post sounds familiar. Didn't I create one just like it 2 weeks ago?

We all understand your impatience with whining. Obviously though, you were not double charged (or I guess it would be your friend for that matter).

Everyone just needs to have a little paitence with everyone and everything...

"Can't we all just get along?"

BTW that's really freaky about your name... I just saw that movie for the first time last night. (No I haven't been living in a cave). Scary... that's all I have to say.

Tyler Durden
Nicky Driscoll

For Gods sake

Post by Tyler Durden » Aug 5th 2002, 10:25 am

ha ha ha, k i'll chill. just needed to get it off my chest. Its been buggin me for ages.
PS, good movie innit kriddyboo?
"My sons a homosexual and I love him. I love my dead, gay son"

Gord Lacey

Re: For Gods sake

Post by Gord Lacey » Aug 5th 2002, 12:16 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:PS, good movie innit kriddyboo?
It's a great DVD as well. Jason and I met the producer of the DVD at VSDA a few weeks ago. I told him his DVDs scare the sh*t outta me because there's so much stuff on them. He laughed.

Gord

kriddyboo
Three Rivers Resident

Post by kriddyboo » Aug 5th 2002, 8:50 pm

I had mixed feelings for the movie...

On the one hand it was quite intreging (spelled right?).

On the other hand it kinda sucked because the whole time my husband kept asking me "Do you get it yet? Do you understand what's going on? Do you see it yet?" I think I smacked him about 3/4 of the way through.

It definitly is not your normal run of the mill "Hollywood happy ending" movie. Which is a good thing. It kind of reminded me of Swimming with Sharks. Another great movie. The only thing I didn't like was all the fighting. DUH! It's not like I'm against violence... cuz I'm not :twisted: It's just that blood makes me queezy...

On the whole... I would have to give it two thumbs up.

Heathers in the other hand is a GREAT movie. It has been part of my video library for ages.

I guess I need a quote to call my own. So....

"It can't rain all the time"

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

corn nuts!

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Aug 6th 2002, 1:09 am

Heathers is one of my favorite movies! The year that movie came out, my goal was to have color coordinated outfits. I can't believe I just admitted that to someone besides my sister. :oops:

I've seen a lot of sexually perverse photographs involving tennis rackets. :shock:

f*** me gently with a chainsaw,
silverstar

foolishoptimist
Three Rivers Resident

Fight Club DVD

Post by foolishoptimist » Aug 7th 2002, 8:32 am

Gord.
Did you by any chance try to solicit his expertise for this box, because that Fight Club DVD rocks!
The sun's outside the window trying to show us we're all being stupid. All you have to do is look around.

Post by Guest » Aug 7th 2002, 10:39 am

Color coordinated outfits huh?

"Your such a pillowcase!"

I don't hold it against you though candygirl. All that year all I ever ate was cherry slushies and BBQ corn nuts.

kriddyboo
Three Rivers Resident

Post by kriddyboo » Aug 7th 2002, 10:49 am

Gee I guess I wasn't logged in.

That was me above... :oops:

GordLacey
TVShowsOnDVD.com

Naww...

Post by GordLacey » Aug 13th 2002, 8:07 pm

foolishoptimist, we wouldn't want to delay the set any longer, would we? Someone like David Prior needs to work on the set right from the start, not be brought into a project that's almost ready to ship.

Gord

foolishoptimist
Three Rivers Resident

Post by foolishoptimist » Aug 16th 2002, 4:16 am

The name says it all.
The sun's outside the window trying to show us we're all being stupid. All you have to do is look around.