I have not had any problems with my DVD order!!

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
LIQUID COINS

I have not had any problems with my DVD order!!

Post by LIQUID COINS » Aug 9th 2002, 1:12 pm

Thank you Anotheruniverse . I wanted to say that I am telling all my freinds about you company and how nice I was treated, I have been treated extremely well. and am thankfull. http://www.anotheruniverse.com bought us this DVD. and am happy and ONE SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!

LIQUID...

ErichH0374
Nicky Driscoll

Post by ErichH0374 » Aug 9th 2002, 7:34 pm

I Too Have not had any problem with my order!! I will say however, from reading these posts about so many problems, I called Another Universe and they were very helpful on confirming my order...I also bothered Jason to double check that and he too was quick in his response about my order being processed just right. I will say I was a little upset not to have recieved my DVD set when it was originally supposed to be shipped, however, I am more than happy to wait now that I know Why....A Complete Set, would not be complete without all original songs and scenes intact....I wish people would stop complaining so much!!! We're all human and we make mistakes and remember there is no such thing as a perfect system, so if you were doubled charged, give AU.com and Jason a chance to rectify it!!! And if youre upset that you still dont have it, think how you'll feel once you do recieve it.....You'll forget you were ever mad!!! Thats all I wanted to say Lifers..... 8)
"Without Dreamers, How can there be any Dreams?"

kriddyboo
Three Rivers Resident

Post by kriddyboo » Aug 9th 2002, 9:36 pm

I am really glad you two have not had the problems many of us have had. But you shouldn't be so judgemental of us.

How would you feel if they took your last $115 from your bank when you have two small children to feed?

It's not the mistakes, it's the lack of correspondence we are complaining about.

You quote...I wish people would stop complaining so much!!! We're all human and we make mistakes and remember there is no such thing as a perfect system, so if you were doubled charged, give AU.com and Jason a chance to rectify it!!!

I have spoken with Jason MANY times. Although he is very supportive and is trying to get me my money back, HE DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH AU OR THE MONEY THEY HAVE TAKEN. He cannot get me my money back. He is a great guy and is trying to help, but his hands are tied in this matter.

As far as AU. I have written them, emailed them, called them... everything for the past 2 and a half weeks. And guess what? Not even a response from them.

So before you go making your judgements perhaps you should take into consideration that this doesnt even involve you. You are SO lucky you have no problems. For the rest of us, we use this forum and as our ONLY source of communication with AU. So have a little respect and a little patience for others.

skater villian

nothing wrong with AnotherUniverse

Post by skater villian » Aug 9th 2002, 10:04 pm

Ig you only have 115 left in the bank, you shouldnt be buying a DVD. and you probably have financial issues. But are we say in the world of boarding. get stoked. or go broke. lol :roll: I think that person who compalined is stupid. It more like he is diliberately trying to bad mouth this company, in reality 115 buck is not that much money to warrant a long speech like his lol. some one paid him to bash anotheruniverse, happens all the time in the DVD business. watch your backs . and dont believe all you read.

kriddyboo
Three Rivers Resident

Post by kriddyboo » Aug 9th 2002, 10:46 pm

Excuse me "Mr Skater Villian", "Mr. Guest". "Mr I have no clue as to what I'm talking about".

First of all, I am not a HIM. I am a female.

Second of all, I paid for my DVD set 5 months ago. This $115 is on top of the $100 I already paid.

Third of all, my financial issues are none of your business. I'm sorry we can't all be as independently wealthy as you must be.

Though I don't know how you could be wealthy being a skater. Who are you Tony Hawk, Jeff Sims? I don't think so, you just sound like a punk to me....

By the way.. if you are going to show your ass out in public, you might want to invest in either spell check or a grammar program because you write at about a 3rd grade level. And you say I'm the stupid one....

skater villian

estrogen gone wild. wow!!! gotta love it.. my ball bearings

Post by skater villian » Aug 10th 2002, 3:29 am

:oops: are melting :shock:

kriddyboo
Three Rivers Resident

Post by kriddyboo » Aug 10th 2002, 10:31 am

WOW, snappy reply....

Skate or Die bro!

I think you've fallen on your head too many times...

third eye blind

NO PROBELMO HERE

Post by third eye blind » Aug 10th 2002, 1:08 pm

HAD NO PROBLEMS THANKS, I noticed people were complaining and accusing anotheruniverse of this and that, , well I noticed that 1115 was not charged way back in march was it? didnt think so, just some crazy company basher, thats all. takes all kind if scum. and there is scum all over,

KEEP SAFE..

third eye blind

whoops

Post by third eye blind » Aug 10th 2002, 1:11 pm

figure should be $115. :roll: a thousand pardons.. now im gonna get bashed for no reson other than there are scum who enjoy to bash.. peace.

foolishoptimist
Three Rivers Resident

Post by foolishoptimist » Aug 11th 2002, 3:45 am

Hey twit! You must really be blind, because Kriddyboo didn't say she paid $115 in March. She said she got charged an additional unauthorized $115 after she had already paid the price of $100 BACK IN MARCH.
The second charge should never have happened. And I'd never heard of a screw up like that happening anywhere except here, with this company. And it's happened to a lot of people!
The company effectively stole from her. Now, I take it they returned the money, eventually, but it shouldn't have even been possible for such a mistake to happen, and certainly NOT REPEATEDLY.

After saying all that, I'll say I've had no serious problems, but then I'm not paying with a credit card.
The sun's outside the window trying to show us we're all being stupid. All you have to do is look around.

ErichH0374
Nicky Driscoll

Post by ErichH0374 » Aug 11th 2002, 9:10 am

When I posted my first reply, I was in no way rude or beligerant. I was just merely saying that before you bash AU.com, Jason, or BMG, give them a chance to fix the problem. I didnt hear anything about this person trying hard to fix the problem, just bashing. I think everyone that has a credit card, at one time or another, has had a charge on their bill they didnt authorize. And it takes time to rectify that. I know, It has happened to me. As it is not a very fun thing to go through, these things do happen!! Anyway, this was supposed to be a post about having had a delightful experience with our orders, and it looks like I opened up a can of worms, sorry. As for the remark that this is the only outlet since AU.com wont listen. I would not be online typing trash, I would call and call and call them again until they fixed the problem!!! Also, if you have no money and you have 2 children and you are struggling to get by, why would you be online at a MSCL forum....Thats kinda juvenile....I have to say your posts really erk me, for I have heard nothing but trash come from you, and you belittle everyone elses replies. Anyway, Cant wait to get my DVD's, kinda excited.....Way to go everyone that is making this happen!!!!!! :lol:
"Without Dreamers, How can there be any Dreams?"

giuditta

what???!!!

Post by giuditta » Aug 11th 2002, 6:17 pm

I just logged on to see if there was any news of the DVD's, and was amazed at the amount of cattiness/bitching on this forum. We have to get things into perspective. This boxset is being made for us. The fans. Now, I'm sure the one thing we all have in common is that we can't wait to get these DVD's. Obviously, this is not a normal situtaion, where you place an order, your order gets shipped, end of story. We all know how long it has taken to get this far so we should all be thankful that this has gone ahead.

As for double charges - well, I unfortunately was one of the unlucky victims. Obviously it's not nice to be charged again for something you've already paid for, and then not hear anything from the company or receive a refund. And yes, before you ask I have been on the phone to AU and have also e-mailed them. I received no reply to any of my e-mails but when I called them they said they would rectify the problem. That was 3 weeks ago. It is also difficult for me to call as I am 10 hours ahead (I am from the UK) - I have also been in touch with Jason, who has been great, but at the end of the day it's not his problem to fix. I am not overly worried about this, as long as I get my money back at some stage, and receive my boxset I'll be happy. I'm sure that is what we all want. But this forum is not the place to bitch each other. Those of you who have not had any problems should be thankful. And I think that people who have been overcharged have a right to be upset. But at the end of the day we are here to discuss our experiences with others/ask questions. Not fight amongst each other. get your priorities straight!!!!
may the boxset be with us all soon :-)

kriddyboo
Three Rivers Resident

Post by kriddyboo » Aug 11th 2002, 8:43 pm

ErichH... you quote

"As for the remark that this is the only outlet since AU.com wont listen. I would not be online typing trash, I would call and call and call them again until they fixed the problem!!! Also, if you have no money and you have 2 children and you are struggling to get by, why would you be online at a MSCL forum....Thats kinda juvenile....I have to say your posts really erk me, for I have heard nothing but trash come from you, and you belittle everyone elses replies."

Oh I guess you told me! You are so smart!

First of all... I am not struggling to get by, I make 38K a year by myself. Unfortunalty when AU STOLE my $115 I had just spent $3K moving into a new home. IM SO SORRY I DIDNT BUDGET FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE MY MONEY!!!! But you have it all figuered out huh. You'd call and call! Well guess what... I have MANY times and so has EVERYONE else who have had this problem. So before you go spouting off.. pull your head out of your ass and don't speak if you have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

BTW I wasn't even refering to your post. I was talking about the post after yours who was bashing everyone...

And your right this web site starting to get juvenile. Of course you must be too since you keep responding. Do not worry about my posts anymore because this is the last one. I only started reading these posts because I was looking for news on when the set was going to be released. I would rather wait in silence though then read and be involved in all this childness.

Sorry to all of you whom actually have important things to say... Candy Girl, Strawberry Girl, So Called Fan, Starbug and many others. I wish you all well in all your ventures...

Tyler Durden
Nicky Driscoll

CHILL

Post by Tyler Durden » Aug 11th 2002, 8:43 pm

CHILL PEOPLE. THIS WAS A NICE POST. Granted, it was a rareity, and i know lots of people have had problems, but its nice to hear that some haven't. I was pleasantly surprised to read this post. I totally agree with u giuditta, and just wanted to add my little bit, but you've said it all really.
"My sons a homosexual and I love him. I love my dead, gay son"

OLD MAN OF THE SEA

lets all keep our heads about us

Post by OLD MAN OF THE SEA » Aug 11th 2002, 8:53 pm

YEAH BABY!!! BEHAAAAVE!!!!!!!!