30 Seconds to Mars (Jared Leto's band)

Discuss former or new projects of Jared Leto ("Jordan Catalano") in this forum.
Tish
Three Rivers Resident

Re: 30 Seconds to Mars (Jared Leto's band)

Post by Tish » Oct 20th 2009, 2:40 am

actually it's shannon leto's band... :twisted:
"i am a punk rocker, and i fight for justice!"

Rainey's_Mischief
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Rainey's_Mischief » May 12th 2010, 10:06 pm

So has anyone seen them on the Into the Wild tour? Sadly, the closest they've come to me is Atlanta and it's 5 hours away. I didn't have the travel expenses so I couldn't see them.
"You're so beautiful, it hurts to look at you."

emmie
Liberty High Graduate

Post by emmie » Sep 12th 2010, 9:45 am

congrats to Jared for being nominated with 30 Seconds to Mars for best music video. if only I had cable and could watch the awards. :)

Bacchante
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Bacchante » Sep 13th 2010, 1:31 am

They won the Best Rock Video one, but unfortunately lost in the other three categories they were competing in (in 2 of 3 cases to this horrible creature Lady Gaga :shock: )

I'm happy for them, but I think their latest album isn't that great. Their first one was so much better, IMHO. Anyone with me on this? ;)

Also, who agrees and who disagrees that he looks so much better with long or at least longish hair (like he had in MSCL)? And that Jordan Catalano, when he grew up, would be so much more like what he looks like in this video here (in 2002) than what he looks like now? :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEMKDhojytY

oliks
Frozen Embryo

Post by oliks » Sep 28th 2010, 1:00 pm

The Kill 30 seconds to Mars (my piano and guitar cover)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCcs5fiN5lA
just recorded a cover. Hope you like it:)

Bacchante
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Bacchante » Nov 20th 2010, 10:09 pm

So 30 Seconds to Mars will be playing here in two months, and I can't decide if I should go. If anyone has seen them live, please share your thoughts :)
"I know you think, how could someone like me understand. Only, I do."

Bacchante
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Bacchante » Jan 26th 2011, 11:44 pm

I would like to report that I went to the above-mentioned concert, and I saw our lovely Jordan Catalano in person... except from slightly afar. And this is the tragedy of my life right now. Imagine the following: After 90 min of being pretty close to the stage, I wait around inside the concert hall wondering if the band will come near the merchandise stand, then I go outside thinking I'd call a cab and while it arrives, Jordan and Shane will come out and I'll get a chance to embarrass myself along with a bunch of teens... Biggest mistake ever! The cab came a minute later, I was completely confused and couldn't react in any way (such as by telling the cab I've changed my mind), and there it was, I was on a cab taking me away from Jordan Catalano... How tragic is that? (Of course it's not at all clear Jared would have come outside anytime soon, but still, I didn't even give it a chance.) :cry:
"I know you think, how could someone like me understand. Only, I do."