90's Grunge

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
h v r
Frozen Embryo

90's Grunge

Post by h v r » Sep 17th 2009, 7:23 am

I don't remember the show when it was on TV that well. I remember my sisters watching it but I was too young. I bought the box set recently and blitzed through it in a week. Obviously, I loved it. To my point, I love how the show encapsulates the time. I love that bit in Halloween where Rayanne shows Angela the Rolling Stone cover declaring Kurt Cobain's death. Little pieces like that make it a definite 90's thing...if that makes sense. I've started wearing DMs and listening to Nirvana again. Weird.

90's grunge is in again. At least in London, where I am. Has anyone noticed how supermodel Alice Dellal has totally ripped off Rayanne Graff's style? It's so funny.

music-guy
Frozen Embryo

Re: 90's Grunge

Post by music-guy » Oct 14th 2009, 1:39 am

90's Music was really great
Live Online Radio - Live Online Radio brings free FM Radio.

Tish
Three Rivers Resident

Re: 90's Grunge

Post by Tish » Oct 20th 2009, 1:01 am

i definitely miss the grunge 90s with bands like nirvana, hole, soundgarden, mudhoney etc and riot grrrl bands just starting out like bikini kill, bratmobile, etc...i miss the clothes, music, tv shows...best time in my life was the 90s...so i guess i can die now... :roll:
"i am a punk rocker, and i fight for justice!"