Wilson Cruz in Training Day? (2001)

Get updates and talk about new (or "pre-LIFE") projects of former "My So-Called Life" cast and crew members in this forum.
Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Wilson Cruz in Training Day? (2001)

Post by Nostradamus » Aug 1st 2002, 9:54 pm

Was I hallucinating, or did I see Wilson Cruz in the credits for "Training Day"? I'm not sure if he was one of the bent narcs or a Mexican Mafia member, but almost any role in that movie would be a creepy 180 degree reversal from the sweet kid we all love. Can anyone confirm this?

This also reminds me of Devon Odessa playnig a teenage call-girl in an old rerun of "The Commish". Sorry, but I don't which episode or even which season, it's been a while since the show was reran in my area. Is this one still airing anywhere? Was it ever released on VHS or DVD? As far as cop shows go, I found "The Commish" to be a refreshing break from the standard morbid, gritty fare in that genre.
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Aug 2nd 2002, 1:34 pm

I checked imdb.com and didn't see Wilson Cruz in the credits for Training Day. There was someone named Raymond Cruz who played the sniper, but that was the closest I saw.

The Commish was awesome. One of the only shows that both my grandmother and I liked. The Shield is pretty good.

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Whew!

Post by Nostradamus » Aug 2nd 2002, 8:20 pm

candygirl wrote:I checked imdb.com and didn't see Wilson Cruz in the credits for Training Day. There was someone named Raymond Cruz who played the sniper, but that was the closest I saw.

The Commish was awesome. One of the only shows that both my grandmother and I liked. The Shield is pretty good.
Just as well I was wrong about Training Day, that would be too creepy...
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain