Summaries episodes

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
LadyGuinevere
Tino

Summaries episodes

Post by LadyGuinevere » Feb 21st 2009, 7:16 am

Hey there,

I'm trying to write some fanfic about MSCL, a continuation of the story. Yes, another attempt. But, it would be handy if anyone could help me out.

Does anyone have summaries on the original episodes? :?:

Not the short 3-sentence type of thing that can be found with the scripts here, but a bit more extensive. Just so I know what happens, and during which periods of time the things take place, like from episode to episode. If anyone has made these summaries, and is willing to mail them to me, please let me know! THANX! :)
Gee whiz!

Cami A.
Catalano

Re: Summaries episodes

Post by Cami A. » Feb 23rd 2009, 4:33 am

Ive search around a bit for this, and I've had no luck finding it either. Sorry, I couldn't help.
I suppose it might do some good to have a MSCL Marathon and jot down summaries while watching, lol. I know I wouldn't mind an excuse to watch them all again.
"So, the mouse makes pressure, just by breathing?...I can relate."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 23rd 2009, 4:57 am

You could always just scroll down through the transcript. If you want an actual written summary, the TWoP recaps are great.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

LadyGuinevere
Tino

Post by LadyGuinevere » Feb 23rd 2009, 2:37 pm

Thanx, candygirl, for your tip! Those recaps are great indeed! Still a bit lengthy though... :wink: But with those recaps and the scripts I should be able to manage!

Ofcourse Cami, sitting down, watching the show and jotting down notes IS another option, but I have tried that before with other movies and I find myself jotting down sooo much I hardly know afterwards I've seen the movie again. Or, I concentrate on the show too much and forget to jot down stuff. It's hard to stay focussed!!! Ugh.
Gee whiz!