Welcome to the new MSCL.com!

Comments/questions about the site or the forum? Post them here. Additionally you'll find here important announcements and news releases from MSCL.com.
Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Re: Welcome to the new MSCL.com!

Post by Jody Barsch* » Nov 13th 2007, 7:59 pm

The color difference is great!
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Feb 27th 2008, 6:14 pm

Looks great!!
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 28th 2008, 5:11 am

MEGS! I have missed you! Glad to see you around here again!
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Mar 2nd 2008, 10:55 pm

Thanks! I missed you, too. Once I saw quaterlife being advertised as "from the creators of MSCL" I had to get back on and see how you guys were doing. Life has been crazy! How are you?
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » May 28th 2008, 6:30 pm

Wow! It's been a looooong time since I've been to this site, and I have to comment that the new look and feel of the site is awesome! Looking forward to exploring it more. :D
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » May 28th 2008, 7:41 pm

Welcome back, SanDeE*!

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Nov 13th 2008, 3:54 pm

I just logged in after not having been here in forever! I am glad to see so many of those I remember still around the forum :-)

I love the new look, but for some reason it is very slow to load. Of course, that could be the dreadful internet in New Zealand (it's not very 'broad', despite all claims to the contrary).

I can't wait to take more of a look around and see what's been going on. yay!

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Nov 14th 2008, 3:43 am

Yay, glad to see you back, starbug!

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Jan 17th 2009, 5:05 pm

Hello! With still no internet at home, and work now blocking mscl.com, I never get the chance to visit. I hope everyone is well!!!
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Mar 31st 2009, 10:43 pm

Is it just the computer I'm using? ... I went to click on someone's profile and all I saw (once I scrolled down) was the picture.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Apr 1st 2009, 9:09 am

I just clicked on a couple different profiles and I was able to view everything, so it might just be your computer. I'll also try from my work computer tomorrow.

Stick
Liberty High Student

Post by Stick » Apr 1st 2009, 5:27 pm

The only problems I've had with the site are the occasional glitches were it logs me out and twice I got a "You are banned" message. (But as soon as I back out of the page, it fixed itself.)

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Apr 5th 2009, 7:45 am

Jody Barsch* wrote:Is it just the computer I'm using? ... I went to click on someone's profile and all I saw (once I scrolled down) was the picture.
That could be a glitch if the computer you're using still has an old version of Internet Explorer (IE) or Netscape Navigator installed. Those older versions tend to screw up a few things. If this problem also appears with recent version of IE or Firefox, then let us know and I'll try to reproduce the error.

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Apr 5th 2009, 7:53 am

Stick wrote:The only problems I've had with the site are the occasional glitches were it logs me out and twice I got a "You are banned" message. (But as soon as I back out of the page, it fixed itself.)
Yeah, unfortunately I had to implement some very aggressive anti-spam techniques, otherwise we would be swamped in loads of spam and fake forum postings. In some cases, these anti-spam tests may "overreact" a bit and you'll get this "You're banned" message. But you're not actually banned, it's indeed just a temporary glitch.

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Apr 5th 2009, 10:55 pm

Sascha (sab) wrote:That could be a glitch if the computer you're using still has an old version of Internet Explorer (IE) or Netscape Navigator installed. Those older versions tend to screw up a few things. If this problem also appears with recent version of IE or Firefox, then let us know and I'll try to reproduce the error.
I tried it at may parents' and it worked, so it must just be the library's computers. Thank you to everyone that checked!