Jared and Shannon on Loveline 5/15

Discuss former or new projects of Jared Leto ("Jordan Catalano") in this forum.
Catalano87
Tino

Jared and Shannon on Loveline 5/15

Post by Catalano87 » May 16th 2007, 11:04 pm

Hey did anyone catch the guys on Loveline last night?
They were hilarous. I got through and got to speak with them for a few minutes. They had me cracking up the whole show though.

But yeah just wanted to see if anyone else caught the show.
<3
"Defy yourself just look inside the wreckage of your past, to lose it all you have to do is lie. The policy is set no we are never turning back. It's time for excution, time to excute...."

SpaceCadet
Tino

Post by SpaceCadet » May 18th 2007, 3:17 pm

Dang I havent listened to Loveline in forever. Doesnt someone else host the show now? I dont know if I could listen to it without Adam and DrDrew.

Anyway, thats pretty awesome that you got through and got to talk to the boys again!

Catalano87
Tino

Post by Catalano87 » May 19th 2007, 12:02 am

Yeah Its Stryker now and that guy is well.. lets just say not very nice.. I was ready to ask my question but Jared was talking to me and he just cuts in and says "Jackie, baby your takin to much time we'll have to come back to you" Jared and Shannon were like "dude, thats our fan" and all this stuff. It was just messed up. But other than that it was awesome to talk to them.
"Defy yourself just look inside the wreckage of your past, to lose it all you have to do is lie. The policy is set no we are never turning back. It's time for excution, time to excute...."

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » May 21st 2007, 3:33 pm

I still remember when the whole cast, minus Claire, was on (more than once if I remember correctly). That might have been in the days of ol' Ricky Rackman. (Who was it before Ricky, Poor Man?)
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » May 21st 2007, 4:50 pm

Holy crap, that makes me feel old! Just remembering the days of Adam and Dr. Drew is enough to make me feel ancient. Remember when they had a televised version on MTV? My sister and I went to a taping with a few friends of ours. My friend go on the air by making up a totally fake problem. He said they had awesome food in the green room.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Catalano87
Tino

Post by Catalano87 » May 21st 2007, 7:11 pm

I loved Adam he was awesome. This Stryker guy I don't like too much. I remember when it was MTV, my mom wasn't to fond of me watching it then cause of my age but now she listens to it with me.