So, did anyone get the MSCL t-shirt from AU?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Sceptical

So, did anyone get the MSCL t-shirt from AU?

Post by Sceptical » Jul 22nd 2002, 9:16 pm

:D Or did they manage to totally screw this up too?

wendylady
Tino

Post by wendylady » Jul 22nd 2002, 10:03 pm

I bought 2 T-shirts: one in black and one in white. They arrived last week and I've worn both already :D. They're Hanes Heavyweight Ts.

Krakolano
Overlooked Sibling

just another clyde....

Post by Krakolano » Jul 22nd 2002, 10:52 pm

ha ha good one.

no really.
good one.

foolishoptimist
Three Rivers Resident

Post by foolishoptimist » Jul 23rd 2002, 3:35 am

Anyone know if there's been movement on their rediculous overseas shipping charges?
The sun's outside the window trying to show us we're all being stupid. All you have to do is look around.

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Jul 23rd 2002, 4:49 am

Yeah, I'd like to know about the shipping charges. There was a hint earlier on the board that they were reconsidering and going to look into making it cheaper to ship overseas...
Any news anyone?
Plus, if anyone has bought a t-shirt, what are the sizes like? is the small really small? (like to fit your average 12-year old? Before you ask, I'm not 12 years old, I just want an indication).

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com

Ross Rojek
AnotherUniverse.com

Post by Ross Rojek » Jul 23rd 2002, 7:02 pm

foolishoptimist wrote:Anyone know if there's been movement on their rediculous overseas shipping charges?
We'll have a schedule out next week. It'll be easier if people order together (it costs us the same for 5 or 6 shirts). But it isn't inexpensive to ship overseas if we want to make sure it gets there.

wendylady
Tino

Post by wendylady » Jul 23rd 2002, 8:17 pm

I did really buy and receive the T-shirts and I'm not an AU person.

Anyhow, I got the T-shirts in small. I would say the T-shirts are sized for men. They're the sizing you'd probably find for a concert T-shirt so they're pretty large.

I live in the US so I'm sorry I don't know about the overseas shipping.

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Jul 24th 2002, 5:03 am

Thanks for that info about sizes :) - I suppose I'll be getting a small then... but only if the shipping chart is satisfactory. Let's face it, we're talking about posting it to Europe in most cases, not outer Mongolia... I've had relatives in the states post me stuff and it costs them about $10. I'll be interested to see what the new chart looks like...

http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com

ClarenceWorley
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by ClarenceWorley » Jul 24th 2002, 5:48 am

Ross Rojek wrote:We'll have a schedule out next week.
Great news. Thanks for catering for the geographically challenged fans. :D

Pedro
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Pedro » Jul 24th 2002, 12:38 pm

I ordered the MSCL t-shirt from AU as soon as I got the email about it,
and yet again AU astounded me with their ability to provide customer service. not only have i already spent money with their company (via the boxset) but when they get another sale out of me they balls it up! I still haven't received the t-shirt, I cannot get a reply from AU - even though I have contacted them, and I cannot even find evidence of the item on their site. It seems like if you dont live in the states, your sidelined.

I am SO close to cancelling my entire order - for the t-shirt and the DVd set (gasp)

:x

Sandino
Tino

But on the other hand...

Post by Sandino » Jul 24th 2002, 1:23 pm

I'm just across the Irish Sea from Pedro, and I also ordered the shirt on day 1, inflated delivery price and all. The shirt was delivered today. It's pretty tasteful - Hanes Heavyweight, sort of rock merchandise-style quality, like Wendy said. If the overseas prices do come down, I'd definitely order another one, because I'm obviously going to wear it to death.

Needless to say, I'm now a bit more reassured about AU's ability to exchange goods for money.
"Destroy the adult world and build a huge adventure playground."