"The Letter"

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
socalledfan
Angela's best friend

"The Letter"

Post by socalledfan » Jul 18th 2002, 2:43 pm

Hi everyone, Candygirl and I were just talking about letters from ex-boyfriends, on another thread, and it made me want to post Jordan's (er, I mean Krakow's) letter to Angela.
Enjoy!!!!
:)

Dear Angela,

I know in the past I've caused you pain, and I'm sorry. And I'll always be sorry, 'til the day I die. And I hate this pen I'm holding, because I should be holding you. I hate this paper under my hand, because it isn't you. I even hate this letter, because it's not the whole truth.

Because the whole truth is...so much more than a letter can even say. If you wanna hate me, go ahead. If you wanna burn this letter, do it. You could burn the whole world down. You could tell me to go to hell -- I'd go, if you wanted me to. And I'd send you a letter from there.

Sincerely,
Jordan Catalano
"You're sooo beautiful, it HURTS to look at you."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 18th 2002, 2:45 pm

Just knowing how much FJ (Faux Jordan) broke my heart, I can only imagine the euphora Angela must have felt from reading such heartfelt words, and how devastated she must have been to learn they were not Jordan's words.

KrokRos
Angela's best friend

Post by KrokRos » Jul 19th 2002, 1:08 pm

I just found one of my old diaries and it so asounds like My so called life. I might "publish" some of it online sometime.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 20th 2002, 7:58 pm

I found some of my old diaries when I moved and I was cringing and turning away from the pages! I hope my grandkids never find them.

:shock:

just-likeKrakow
Overlooked Sibling

Post by just-likeKrakow » Jul 22nd 2002, 8:19 am

i think Angela appreciated the words just as much though she discovered they came from Brian. :wink:
Her disappointment that they did not come from Jordon was replaced by a discovery in Brian.
\"She asked me if I could come over tonight and explain congruent triangles to her.\"