Some things I noticed...

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Apr 26th 2006, 8:04 pm

FYI - there is a thread with all the books/literary references here!
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Apr 30th 2006, 10:53 am

candygirl wrote:FYI - there is a thread with all the books/literary references here!
Thanks candygirl. It turns out, I'd already read the thread before, must've slipped my mind.

I've been looking for something, and no longer trust my use of the Search function, so I've been going back and reading old threads, starting from the first (or I guess it's the last) couple of pages from the Show forum (way before I was a registered here), it's fun.

On another note, the last quote bar I read was from "Halloween" ... It never really occurred to me until I saw it in writing -- wow, it must really suck to be a girl (or a boy I guess) with the last name Hickey. Especially, if "she's like, developed." Although, given the right personality (or circumstances), a person can carry any name off. (Let's call it the Boy Named Sue Theory). Maybe Cheri Hickey will be the next Rayanne. although, it's my theory that Danielle is going to be the one to grow up a little wild.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !