Wanted, pictures

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
KrokRos
Angela's best friend

Wanted, pictures

Post by KrokRos » Jul 18th 2002, 6:14 am

of Jordan's friends. Like the guy he always talk to. Donno if he has a name besides "Jordan's friend". And I'd relly like a pic of when Jordan arrived to Let's Bolt in the car. Maybe someone could get a pic of the guys messing around in that last scene of the Halloween-episode, where Jordan is behind the "grandstand". He says some guy egged Tino's car. Any pics of his friends would be great.

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Re: Wanted, pictures

Post by Nostradamus » Jul 18th 2002, 7:06 am

KrokRos wrote:of Jordan's friends. Like the guy he always talk to. Donno if he has a name besides "Jordan's friend". And I'd relly like a pic of when Jordan arrived to Let's Bolt in the car. Maybe someone could get a pic of the guys messing around in that last scene of the Halloween-episode, where Jordan is behind the "grandstand". He says some guy egged Tino's car. Any pics of his friends would be great.
You are probably thinking of Shane, played by Jared Leto's brother, Shannon Leto. I once tried printing a screenshot from the episodes 1-3 DVD that I was lucky enough to find. For some unknown reason, however, my computer would only capture dark, distorted images from the DVD. I was able to partially correct this with editing software, but it still wasn't very good. I know a guy who knows a guy who might be able to make high quality prints off of DVDs, but I am leery of surrendering my only copy to someone I barely know, and will probably wait until I have the full set to try him. Hope that helps :)
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

KrokRos
Angela's best friend

Post by KrokRos » Jul 18th 2002, 9:42 am

well, in that case I can wait until I get the full dvd. Yeah, that was Shane... I am on the other hand trying to find pics of any other "friends" of Jordan of the show.