Tonight's the night!

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
Kate and her Guitar
Nicky Driscoll

Tonight's the night!

Post by Kate and her Guitar » Feb 16th 2006, 3:39 pm

Tonight for the first time in 12 years I will be seeing MSCL! (and i've only ever seen 1 episode, and that was dubbed in German!)

I feel this is a momentous moment in mscl.com forum terms and should be marked by something. Perhaps a speech...

..ahem...

...we are gathered here tonight...

...on second thoughts I'll shut up and watch the damn thing. Can't wait! Then I'm sure I'll be back here tomorrow with lots of things to discuss.

Kate and her Guitar
Nicky Driscoll

Post by Kate and her Guitar » Feb 17th 2006, 4:09 am

:) :) :)

I watched 2 episodes last night and got up early and watched the third this morning.

Oh my god, it's so good! Even better than I thought. I couldn't get to sleep after because it was going through my head all night. It brought back so much of being a teenager.

I wish I'd had someone as dreamy as Jordan Catalano in my school, though. Hubba hubba. Although we has been acting a bit of an ass so far, but I'm sharing Angela's subconscous hope that he's a decent guy underneath the misguidedness of teenage boys.

Rayanne is crazy and mesmerising, and I'm sure there are things going on with her that Angela doesn't even know yet.

Rickie breaks my heart. I just want to give him a big hug and tell those idiots to leave him alone.

And it's so fascinating looking at the parents' point of view, as it never occurs to you how it is for them when you are a teenager. Looking back I can begin to get it. I can't imagine how hard it is being the mother of a teenage daughter.

Ahhh... 1 more episode to watch tonight, then I have to wait for some more episodes from my boyfriend.

JESS718
Frozen Embryo

Post by JESS718 » Feb 21st 2006, 5:50 pm

i have not watched in a while also till last week i watched every single epsoide and realized all over again why i loved this show then and even now. i get kinda sad wishing i knew what happened with angela and jordan. it really is though a great show just so realistic so everything. and i always wished i had a jordan in high school butr i didnt lol

Miss_Leto
Tino

Post by Miss_Leto » Mar 1st 2006, 6:29 pm

nobody seemed to have had somebody like jordan catalano in high school :( except some lucky girls in louisiana :D

why am i not american? :wink: :cry: