When Plot Bunnies Attaaaaaaack!!!

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.
Lizka
Overlooked Sibling

When Plot Bunnies Attaaaaaaack!!!

Post by Lizka » Nov 2nd 2005, 12:21 pm

So I'm thinking about doing a sequel to "The Talk" with the male sexuality. Only I can't decide if I want to have Rayanne living up to her word of giving a better Sex Ed talk than any guy, or if I want to use Rickie, Brian, and/or Jordan. Or maybe use Brian and Rayanne. Or Graham.

I can be very indecisive sometimes.

There's been a lack in MSCL fic, hasn't there? I take my part of the blame, since I've been cursed with some wicked Writer's Block for the last few ... oh, months. Lots of months. (This is my fourth time trying to write this post.) So I have lots of ideas, and no way to write them. It's a shame.

Thus, I'm donating them.

If anyone wants to write a fic, but can't think of an idea, just grab one of mine. Waste not, want not. Or, if you have a great idea for a story, but don't have the time to write it out yourself, just post that here, too. It's like a Writing Challenge, but not.

1) Rickie and Rayanne, and how they become friends.

2) What happens to Jordan when he's held back ... twice.

3) Little Angela, Little Brian, and Little Sharon.

4) Brian realizes he has an enormous crush on Angela, and what happens
when he tries to hide it from her.

5) Freshman Year.

6) Jordan and Sharon are stuck together for a while and forced to talk to
each other.

7) Life Without Angela: Angela's various friends and sundry are stuck together, while Angela is off visiting her grandparents. Suggested pairings for bonding: Jordan and Danielle (who is home sick), Sharon and Rickie, Rayanne and Brian.

Write on, friends. Write on.

BeverlyHills_RockStar16
Overlooked Sibling

Re: When Plot Bunnies Attaaaaaaack!!!

Post by BeverlyHills_RockStar16 » Dec 17th 2005, 2:11 pm

Lizka wrote:So I'm thinking about doing a sequel to "The Talk" with the male sexuality. Only I can't decide if I want to have Rayanne living up to her word of giving a better Sex Ed talk than any guy, or if I want to use Rickie, Brian, and/or Jordan. Or maybe use Brian and Rayanne. Or Graham.

I can be very indecisive sometimes.

There's been a lack in MSCL fic, hasn't there? I take my part of the blame, since I've been cursed with some wicked Writer's Block for the last few ... oh, months. Lots of months. (This is my fourth time trying to write this post.) So I have lots of ideas, and no way to write them. It's a shame.

Thus, I'm donating them.

If anyone wants to write a fic, but can't think of an idea, just grab one of mine. Waste not, want not. Or, if you have a great idea for a story, but don't have the time to write it out yourself, just post that here, too. It's like a Writing Challenge, but not.

1) Rickie and Rayanne, and how they become friends.

2) What happens to Jordan when he's held back ... twice.

3) Little Angela, Little Brian, and Little Sharon.

4) Brian realizes he has an enormous crush on Angela, and what happens
when he tries to hide it from her.

5) Freshman Year.

6) Jordan and Sharon are stuck together for a while and forced to talk to
each other.

7) Life Without Angela: Angela's various friends and sundry are stuck together, while Angela is off visiting her grandparents. Suggested pairings for bonding: Jordan and Danielle (who is home sick), Sharon and Rickie, Rayanne and Brian.

Write on, friends. Write on.
HeY ThErE,
I think u should write a story with angela falling in love <3 with brian, after like realizing how much he likes her from that amazing letter,... yeah, if u wrote a story like 'bout that, i'd totally read it ;). And i also like number 3) the enormus crush one, exept u should like make that hes hiding from her , but she starts to like him 2 . okay yeah well gtg l8ter
rockiced_dimonds_BeverlyHills style
shopping is amazing

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Apr 30th 2006, 5:20 pm

lizka are you still writing stories? I saw all your stories posted at fanfiction.com and was wondering if you still came around here. It seems like most of the members who were so active in this forum for a while are no longer around. ... Anyway, yeah, plot problems, I'm having those.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !