Selling tapes of episodes not released by BMG? I live in Aus

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.

Selling tapes of episodes not released by BMG? I live in Aus

Post by Guest » Dec 20th 1999, 9:07 am

I just learnt about mscl last month surfing on the internet. I really enjoyed the transcript and loved it even more when I saw the video
clips on mscl.com. I was wondering if anyone is selling tapes of the remaining episodes not released by BMG? Or anyone know
where I can get them? I am willing to pay for the freight and a bit extra for the tapes as well, especially if seller is in Australia as
payment and freight is simpler and cheaper.

P.S. Just want to say thanks to the people who created and maintained this site for sharing this wonderful series. Fanfiction is good
as well. Shannon and Shobi really write some smashing stories, though I got impatient when I was reading the parts with the side
characters. Is an extension to the stories currently underway?

OK, got to go

Ken :)

Re: Selling tapes of episodes not released by BMG? I live in

Post by Guest » Dec 20th 1999, 2:32 pm

Check the news channel section of this website. It looks like there is a MSCL marathon coming up in Australia.

Thanks for the info!

Post by Guest » Dec 24th 1999, 9:14 am

But I don't have Fox8! If someone has Fox8, can they tape the remaining 7 episodes for me please? I'm willing to pay around $40AUS
for the tapes and the additional postage as well.

The 7 episodes I need are:
Halloween, Pressure, On the wagon, Resolution, Betrayal, Weekend, In Dreams Begin Responsibilities.

I live in Melbourne, so I can come pick it up to save trouble if you live in Melbourne too.

Thanks

Ken

jeppi
Frozen Embryo

Post by jeppi » Dec 24th 1999, 12:04 pm

I´m just wondering if you could arrange something, err, could you send me a copy of the full series in European/VHS format after the Marathon?
Tnx in advance

Sorry, haven't found anyone who has the tapes yet.

Post by Guest » Dec 27th 1999, 12:12 am

If anyone has the remaining 7 episodes, I'm willing to pay around $50 for the tapes and will pay the additional postage as well.

new
Frozen Embryo

Post by new » Dec 27th 1999, 9:56 pm

hey,
i live in austrlai and i have all the episode so if you still have not found anyone else email me at midnightstarr16@hotmail.com
rebecca:)